WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

Top 3 Go To Guns For SHTF Video

I get asked a lot what 3 go to guns I would carry in a SHTF event. Well there are a ton of different opinions on this subject but here's my thoughts on what I would carry.

very nice, couldnt agree more with you, I have a semi auto Voere .22 and bulk ammo, plus a short pump action 12 gauge that are both very close by in the house. I love the .22, brilliant calibre, I have shot and easily killed pigs, goats and deer with mine as long as they are within 50 yards, and massive amounts of ammo can be carried ( as you know ) unfortunately handguns are to hard to get here, the law is super tight with handguns.

very nice, couldnt agree more with you, I have a semi auto Voere .22 and bulk ammo, plus a short pump action 12 gauge that are both very close by in the house. I love the .22, brilliant calibre, I have shot and easily killed pigs, goats and deer with mine as long as they are within 50 yards, and massive amounts of ammo can be carried ( as you know ) unfortunately handguns are to hard to get here, the law is super tight with handguns.

From what I've read on your post's you have no issue with a shot gun or rifle.. Love the pig hunt post's!

im actualy subscribed to your you tube chanel and you made some valid point when it comes to caliber selection

Thanks for watching and subscribing.. I try to shake the video's up a bit I don't like to be all doom and gloom but I've had to many people ask the the 3 gun question so I had to make the video..

~ well, after watching that, I know one thing for sure... when the SHTF, or if there's a Zombi Apocalypse, I'm NOT leaving my Wingman.  :P

My wife says the same thing.. LOL

~ OMG!  I'm so sorry!  I didn't know you were married...    :blushing:  guess I better retract that "my wingman" statement.

my regards to Mrs. Wingman.  :wave:

Thanks for watching the video!

~ well, after watching that, I know one thing for sure... when the SHTF, or if there's a Zombi Apocalypse, I'm NOT leaving my Wingman.  :P

its not every day you can work a top gun quote into a post taken  :rofl: good one

~ I used to just hit caps with a stupid rock. Even when I was a kid I didn't have a gun.  sad042.gif

Awww poor Taken  happy100.gif

Damn when I was a kid I had access to loads of guns, including handguns and assault rifles how the law has changed here.

When the Army changed their weapon system from the SLR to the SA80 I bought my issue SLR!

Dont forget reloading. Save that brass and empty shot gun shells. Its almost habit with me.Lee Hand Loader is a small compact reloader. Cree Indian in Canada have killed many moose with a .22. In fact good quality meat in an animal that size needs to be bled out and knocking out a larger animal with a .22 in behind an ear and cutting their throat will bleed them out.

In a .22 I carry and recommend  the Marlin Papoose70 PSS Stainless. You can buy an extra 10 round clip.

marlin-papoose.jpg.4c6eae42ff225e20f0964b569ec530da.jpg

loader.jpg.a38ac35c3f3d2a03ee057c12e94ad2d6.jpg