WildSurvive Forum
Hiker

Anybody into cave exsploreing?

I do most of the confined space work for my shift. It's got to be pretty small for me to have a problem with it. Small is good sometimes.

dont be afraid of the dark...the things that lerk in it are way scaryer  ;)

True. Animals that inhabit the night do see quite well in it, they have the advantage. I always felt the dark as an equalizer when it came to men though, pre starlight scopes and such of course

true canman. the only animal im afraid of is a shark, i dont care how dark it gets in iowa im not going to run into one in dark here  :rofl:

Land Shark I presume

lucky we dont have any big cats, bears or the bigfoot, the most dangerous animal out in the bush at night is me :cool:

That takes all the fun out of it.

Land Shark I presume

>KNOCK KNOCK<  "Who is it?"      "Candygram."  Loved that on SNL!  Of course, then there's the Jimmy Buffett type of Land Shark mentioned in "Fins."

http://youtu.be/bqH-KKm6Whg

But when it comes to caves, we did have a lot of fun in those caves when we took the Girl Scouts on tour! 

Kentucky Bob and I were very luck to grow up in an area that was rich with caves. I have done a lot of caving in the past, but nothing recently. The State park that bob mentioned use to have a "Crawlathon" every year now that whitenose  syndrom has become such an issue with the local bat population they have changed it to a winter adventure weekend and stopped most of the caving.

lucky we dont have any big cats, bears or the bigfoot, the most dangerous animal out in the bush at night is me :cool:

You don't have any dangerous snakes or spiders either right? I don't like snakes, We have so many over here. I went hiking three weeks ago with my little brother and he got bitten on the boot. He laughed it off like it was nothing. Three inches higher and it would of been his leg.