WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

im starting this thread so that i have one consolidated place to post pictures of mine.  im having trouble finding some of the past pictures ive posted at places like the campfire and such. so i figured i would start one of my own.  ill start with my almost finished garage/ workshop. ive got a bit of sorting  left but for the most part my workshop is ready to roll.  :thumbsup:

001.thumb.JPG.437e659f30ee5ae48ccdcfd50eb463df.JPG

006.thumb.JPG.57125a9f261968e9492bab49418d42e3.JPG

002.thumb.JPG.81f5fec7f9392531338efde40b7c46d4.JPG

003.thumb.JPG.f695961aa89648e0cad802f5c6fa1577.JPG

004.thumb.JPG.0d1e3c8e4ec936202b697082bd5be8bf.JPG

Great work, Razor. When you have that perfected, swing by and do my garage too.

Hey, is that an old Mac!

yep, it sure is. my father in law gave it to us. we've never used it. i just emailed him to see if he wants it back. otherwise its going byby.  and i only charge 35,000 dollars per garage to organize them...its a good deal... :whistle:

~ Wow... you've gotten a lot done!  :thumbsup:

thanks. i still have a ways to go but at least its ready to start doing some work. i still need to hang my heavy bag but i have a great idea for a pully system that gets it out of the way. and that big old table saw will be torn apart and removed. it has an old 1943 saw that works awsome and desearves a better home that will allow it to be used like it was ment to. once i have my table for it built it will cut any angle, miter, dado, relief or any other cut i need to make in wood. they really knew how to make them last back then.

got some pictures from the campout with the scouts this weekend. even though its been a record setting warm winter for iowa we managed to find the only camping spot with snow left for our winter campout. it got down to 21 overnight and all the boys stayed plenty warm...so warm they had a little trouble getting up to start breakfast  :P as usual i was so busy i kept forgetting to take pictures so i dont have many. technically im not supposed to post any pictures on the web without written consent from the parents but i got verbal concent this time (good enough for me  :hugegrin: 

001.thumb.JPG.991a60bdd5bdb3466d654918e84d4b5b.JPG

005.thumb.JPG.f0356c5cad1b579e16c5ca90057fd843.JPG

012.thumb.JPG.fcc966399110b1aa46fb8aefcd6ca385.JPG

030.thumb.JPG.7d8191c664fc43405ba288fb2d071034.JPG

023.thumb.JPG.54a62a839ad1bd63e59a5859066f557c.JPG

026.thumb.JPG.233f8b4830bc034cc9cf05b3fcc69266.JPG

032.thumb.JPG.c4ac96aef705553e41bbf39abd86b211.JPG

034.thumb.JPG.c24274d82a4d2b585000109f854142ad.JPG

we made beef, barly and brocolli soup for supper. it was great! for breakfast we did the scout standard omlets in a bag with all the fixins. man they were a great way to start the day. the last picture is of a really happy scout. lol

technically im not supposed to post any pictures on the web without written consent from the parents but i got verbal concent this time (good enough for me  :hugegrin: 

I would have thought you'd be okay since none of the kids are identifiable in any of the shots.

I would have thought you'd be okay since none of the kids are identifiable in any of the shots.

i dont know the "actual" rules but we got in trouble once because someone posted a picture on facebook of the boys standing around a campfire smiling and one parrent had a tissy because in his words " any pedifile with a computer could look at the picture" so now we have that rule. yeah...some people are like that.

please someone explain how to put captions to pictures. computer stuff ain my bag...  :cry:

Are you using software that came with your camera. If you did, it should be on the editing tools.

nope, cant do it with that. ofg suggested using an image shack account. i might try that. ill check it out later.

I can insert a basic caption with my Olympus software. I can probably copy the pictures to my hardrive and add the captions from there. I can't do it from work 'casue I don't have the sofetware on my office computer and my lap top can't get the wireless signal from my desk.

I can insert a basic caption with my Olympus software. I can probably copy the pictures to my hardrive and add the captions from there. I can't do it from work 'casue I don't have the sofetware on my office computer and my lap top can't get the wireless signal from my desk.

i8 just played with it and cant find any way to do it with what i have. im sure there is a way but ill just have toi figure it out. thanks for the help muddy. much apreciated

i8 just played with it and cant find any way to do it with what i have. im sure there is a way but ill just have toi figure it out. thanks for the help muddy. much apreciated

What software are you using?

whatever came with the camera  :hugegrin: its a cannon. thats all i can tell ya.

Fudge. Is the software installed on you computer? If so, it should have an icon which will tell you the name of the program.

Fudge. Is the software installed on you computer? If so, it should have an icon which will tell you the name of the program.

all i can find is cannon powershot 1000A.

all i can find is cannon powershot 1000A.

Canon's website didn't list your camera. I did a google which reviewed the camera but didn't mention the software. When you download the pictures, do you download them directly to the hardrive or the internet?

Canon's website didn't list your camera. I did a google which reviewed the camera but didn't mention the software. When you download the pictures, do you download them directly to the hardrive or the internet?

yes, when i plug in the cord it sets it all up. all i do is click yes.

yes, when i plug in the cord it sets it all up. all i do is click yes.

Gotcha.

Go into the folder my computer.

Click on the folder my documents

Click on the folder my pictures.

Your pictures should have downloaded with some preinstalled program like Windows picture & fax viewer.

Gotcha.

Go into the folder my computer.

Click on the folder my documents

Click on the folder my pictures.

Your pictures should have downloaded with some preinstalled program like Windows picture & fax viewer.

i just tried. i can edit but not add anything. ive been all threw this beatch and cant find anyway to add them. i give up. if i keep trying ill wind up adding them with a baseball bat...seriously