WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

Razor-rishi....levitation is an acquired skill.

it takes exstream concentration and unparralled math skills.  but it can be done.

IT'S FAKE, IT'S FAKE,  I CAN SEE THE STRAPS.    LOL

Naysayers and non-believers...sheesh.  :P  These muggles just don't understand.

~ so how high up do you have to be before OSHA requires you to wear THAT get-up? two feet?  :rofl:

Sounds like something we should test at Farmagendon.  We could hoist him up in a tree and see if he can make it through the night.

That would be the worlds first "Razor-Ata", Just not sure we want whatever comes spewing out after we hit him with enough sticks.  happy097.gif

and you people wonder why i sleep with a gun  :bandit:

~ I don't.  :smoke:  Happiness is a Warm Gun.

~ I Wish that John Lennon (who wrote this song) Had had a Warm gun with him the day that dumbass decided to blow him away.  :thumbdown:

he probably wouldn't have pulled it though.  sad042.gif

first rule of gunfighting.... have a gun.  and since you never know when your going to be in a gunfight, you should probably always have one.  ;)

took my boy fishing the other day.  filmed our first episode of river monsters... then i showed Ronin how to make his fish look bigger.  we laughed our butts off at that second picture.

river_monsters2.jpg.8fd09bbff605f9d70a05645c37726850.jpg

river_monsters.jpg.78cedd1efdf782e6db303f79ea083185.jpg

first rule of gunfighting.... have a gun.  and since you never know when your going to be in a gunfight, you should probably always have one.  ;)

Here are the official rules of gunfighting...

gunfighting_rules.jpg.ec7e558c76b21b2453f6d09ad0771c15.jpg

well i was playing with my camera and figured out i could set it up in front of the tv and record my old hi-8 videos on it. so i was checking them out and found one i made with my boy when he was 6.  i know home videos are usually way better to the people that made them but i had to share this one. you might have to watch it 2-3 times to catch all the humor  :P  it starts out kind of slow but as the action builds it becomes an epic seat of your pants thrill ride.    :whistle:  well i thought it was funny anyways.  :hugegrin:  you might have to crank your volume up to hear it though, im still learning.  :blush:

I laughed, I cried, then I cried some more.  Epic,  one of the lost classics.

I remember back when you made this and I laughed so hard watching it the first time. 

I loved wearing your old bdu shirt and pants for the movie.  I could bately stuff myself in them. Lol i was so fat at that time.  :blushing: