WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

Here is a video me and my boy did this weekend. we did a little survival training and learned to live off the land. we made it short, didn't want to overwhelm our fans. hope you enjoy it, we sure had fun making it.

~ WOW! That WAS informative!  :thumbsup:  :rofl:  Great video! I'm gonna go outside right now and dig underneath my oak tree because I need a new keyboard after spewing my drink on this one.  :grin:

looks like you both had a lot of fun.  :arigato:

:rofl:  thanks, it was a lot of fun. the best is the improve that little razor did during the first aid scene, i had no idea he was doing any of that so when i watched it the first time i about fell out of my chair.  it was fun, short but fun. its amazing that was a whole day of filming  :blink:

~ I can't believe how fast you got a fire just rubbing two sticks together.  8|

yeah, thats a secret tecqunique passed down for generations in the blackfoot indian tribe...  :whistle:

ok, here is me finnally getting the "nuts" to play in front of the public eye.  first i only recorded this to see how well my video camera picked up sound. it didnt do very well, clipping and distorting.  the first part i turned on my drum machine, then played a rythme part on a pedal looper so that it plays in the background and then played some lead over top of it. i got off key a couple times but i aint no jimmy hendrix (yeah i know i suck but i have fun :P the second part i covered Ah Leah by donnie iris, it fades out at the end and i was trying to use the pedal to fade it out, didnt work the best  :blush: and the last part was just the metalhead coming out in me.  :punk:  Rock on!

That was great,  I love how serious Little Razor looks in the opening scene, and the fire starting, I almost cried when the hand came down to grab the "Natural Fuel".  That was awesome.

And as far as the guitar playing,  I have 2 words for you Tub-a  ;):P

Nah, just kidding, it rocked, you just need a better microphone than that little camera has to record that kind of audio.

And as far as the guitar playing,  I have 2 words for you Tub-a  ;):P

Nah, just kidding, it rocked, you just need a better microphone than that little camera has to record that kind of audio.

actually i have a digital 4 track recorder that does studio qulety sound. Its a super awsome tool. I will mix something down with it and video at the same time and then overdub the video.  Like i said. This was just testing the video cameras sound quality. Its loud as hell in that room  :P'

Now that was entertainment! I see why Little Razor has picked up his star qualities.

thank you sharen.  Hes a natural...me on the otherhand...not so much

Awesome videos bro!  I loved the survival camping!!!!

And your guitar playing, dude don't say you suck, because that makes me 100X worse than you, and I don't even want to know what that'd be called.

Awesome videos bro!  I loved the survival camping!!!!

And your guitar playing, dude don't say you suck, because that makes me 100X worse than you, and I don't even want to know what that'd be called.

thanks for watching watcher. And i mean in a workd of real guitarplayers im not good.  Lol. Your doibg fine. Just keep practicing.

Thats not bad guitar playin. Dont take no plane rides its hell on guitar players.

I laughed my ass off on that survival video. Actually when you were scared it reminded me of Les jumping around. Amazing fire starting.

Thanks swede. I dont plan on flying anytime soon.  And i loved the improv my boy did in the background during the first aid scene.  It makes me giggle everytime i watch it.  :rofl:

ok, here is me finnally getting the "nuts" to play in front of the public eye.  first i only recorded this to see how well my video camera picked up sound. it didnt do very well, clipping and distorting.  the first part i turned on my drum machine, then played a rythme part on a pedal looper so that it plays in the background and then played some lead over top of it. i got off key a couple times but i aint no jimmy hendrix (yeah i know i suck but i have fun :P the second part i covered Ah Leah by donnie iris, it fades out at the end and i was trying to use the pedal to fade it out, didnt work the best  :blush: and the last part was just the metalhead coming out in me.  :punk:  Rock on!

~ gotta love a player!  :thumbup:  It's nice to actually see  you play for once, razor sharp.  :cool:  (razor has sent me some audio of his playing via email and via facebook a long time ago, and you're right, your camera sound pales in comparison to the audio you sent me) When I found out he played, I begged him to send me a sample, because I used to love listening to my Older brother and his friends play. I literally grew up listening to my big brother play for HOURS on a daily basis for as far back as I can remember. He played electric guitar, and acoustic for years! All his friends in high school played too, and our house was the JAM house.  :rofl: He still plays, and has a little band. They play at parties here and there. I miss it. When I was growing up, I was so used to hearing him in his room, playing a riff over and over and over and over again until he got it right... it was like normal childhood background music to me.  I know those songs to this day.  :thumbsup: Thanks for sharing. I know it's a great stress reliever to you. I agree with Watcher, I think you're quite good.

Here is a video me and my boy did this weekend. we did a little survival training and learned to live off the land. we made it short, didn't want to overwhelm our fans. hope you enjoy it, we sure had fun making it.

I like it!

Awww shucks  :blush:

~ The intro to Stairway to Heaven was one of those constant repeat riffs I heard growing up...  LOL... along with That long guitar intro to That Heart song Crazy On You, (? I think)  (My brother LOVED Nancy Wilson) He'd just listen to it on his stereo, and then pic it out by ear. You have NO idea how many times I had to hear the guitar solos on every major song of every decade.  :S