WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

~ The intro to Stairway to Heaven was one of those constant repeat riffs I heard growing up...  LOL... along with That long guitar intro to That Heart song Crazy On You, (? I think)  (My brother LOVED Nancy Wilson) He'd just listen to it on his stereo, and then pic it out by ear. You have NO idea how many times I had to hear the guitar solos on every major song of every decade.  :S 

i wonder if that same thing might have had anything to do with my ex wife leaving...  :rofl:

~ What squirting blood? Did I miss some squirting blood?  :scared: 

yeah, make the video goto full screen and look at little razors hand, and then watch his facial expressions while im talking  :rofl:

yeah, make the video goto full screen and look at little razors hand, and then watch his facial expressions while im talking  :rofl:

I missed it. I'll just have to watch it again.

I couldn't see the squirting blood the first time either, had to go back and watch it again.  LOL  The straight no nonsense look on lil razors face still kills me,  That nephew of mine is gonna be in movies.  (oh wait, he IS in movies LOL).

i swear its the best part of the whole video.  happy097.gif

I was looking at the guitar video. I thought you bit the head off a live chicken and I missed it.

loved the survival video little razor was awesome in the first aid scence great stuff

thanks SG! it was a lot of fun, cant wait to make more  :hugegrin:

razor got his self a new captains chair for his www crusing vessel. 15 buck at goodwill. super comfy with back support and it even rolls good.  (i know, silly post but if you saw the broken, leaning peice of crap ive been using for the last 8 years you would get up and cheer  :hugegrin:

hats_008.JPG.f1ccaa020cd71c58aa6c41edc2e6ee49.JPG

~ I can trump that old bad chair you have. I have a short, folding step ladder I sit on.  :glare:  My son tripped over my computer chair a month or two back, and he dislocated it's leg.  sad042.gif  I couldn't fix it. So I grabbed a paint spattered plastic two step, step ladder and I sit on it.  :'(

~ What's that in that glass? And why isn't it on the coaster that's within easy reach?  :unsure:

its apple juice...  :whistle:  and I'm a guy, we dont use coasters, that's not a coaster, that's the thing i throw at my kid when hes playing video games to get his attention.

~ I can trump that old bad chair you have. I have a short, folding step ladder I sit on.  :glare:  My son tripped over my computer chair a month or two back, and he dislocated it's leg.  sad042.gif  I couldn't fix it. So I grabbed a paint spattered plastic two step, step ladder and I sit on it.  :'(

omg...im bringing my old chair to farmageddon for you...  :'(

omg...im bringing my old chair to farmageddon for you...  :'(

~ I just need to buy another cheap folding desk chair at walmart. That's what I had before.  :whistle:  I've never had some swanky cushioned captain's chair to swivel around in. Although to swivel would be good....  it would be like having eyes in the back of my head.  :thumbup:

Are those Eureka Tents you guys are using? If so how to do you like them? I have wanted one for a long time.

yeah, we have some older and some newer models. its like this. super fast and easy to set up. can be used in winter. otherwise i personally do not like them. they are roomy if you only have 2 scouts in the 4 man style but 4 is really pushing it. we have had issues with the zippers on almost every one of them and the way they are designed you really need to know the direction of the wind/rain to keep them somwhat dry. alot of the negatives im sure are caused by the scouts abusing the zippers and the leaking comes from them pushing all there gear and sleeping bags up against the walls. (also why double wall full coverage rainflys are way better.) id prefer different tents with vestibules from a couple other companies.  they are good tents for good weather. easy to ventilate and the doorway opens up huge, they can stand up to dress in them to.  thats my take on them. im sure it aint much help but if you buy the guide models i understand they are tougher and and have better zippers and i know you can get a vestibule for them.  i stoped using A frame tents 20 years ago and im way happyer for it. domes are stronger and more spacious. they pitch tighter and have lots of guy outs for wind protection.  thats just mho from my own experience. some people might think differently.

great pictures I just bought popcorn from the scouts kinda pricy but a good cause  happy070.gif

yeah, even i was a little turned off by the price this year. its good stuff but yeah, it goes to a great youth training and especially gets kids outdoors and to summer camps. its worth it. thank you for buying some.  :arigato: