WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

Had a great visit from some good friends today. Swede and Sharen made a little road trip over to my place to sit for a spell. it was good seing you guys, you always put a smile on my face.  even docwatmo stopped by for a few minuts to say hi.

visit003.jpg

visit004.jpg

this is my boy and me

visit002.jpg

and this is doc after he ate a buick  :P

visit001.jpg

It was great finally getting to meet Swede and Sharen. (And nobody backed into my van :hugegrin: ).  I could only stay for a few minutes and can't wait to do it again around a campfire with a lot more free time on our hands.  Look forward to getting out that way this spring!! 

Thanks Razor for giving me a buzz and letting me know they were there, 5 minutes later and you'd have missed me.

By the way, that picture looks suspiciously like our baby picture.  Just with more hair.  LOL

By the way, that picture looks suspiciously like our baby picture.  Just with more hair.  LOL

happy097.gif thats only because you siphoned off my imbilical cord for 9 months...im lucky to even be here  :P

And I just tied knots in it when you weren't looking.  THAT's what you get for kicking me in the stomach when we were having that argument about astrophysics. 

I drank a zima once,  worst 2.4 seconds of my life.  Quickly downed about 4 pints of Guinness and everything was back to normal.  Scary stuff though.