WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

couple of pictures from our hike today, my boy Ronin (aka little razor) watcher doing his cody lundin impression, and me of course trying to not look all swaggery  :P

007.thumb.JPG.4e92c85b896a020092bc18d413500384.JPG

008.thumb.JPG.bf6946685ce0cc854dd121dafecbe8b9.JPG

010.thumb.JPG.d79d88e8e879d22fa873d19e959b4c84.JPG

yep, we all had a lot of fun. at one point we were all laying on the ground laughing so hard it hurt. i hope some of it shows up in the video.

had a campout with with another boyscout troop this weekend. great weather, a little bit of rain but turned  out to be a beautiful night. this was my supper, and yes...i ate it all  :yes:  and this was my bedroom for the night. slept like a baby.  love072.gif

supper.jpg.7b75fe0aab48dbcb1b895de1cc6616e6.jpg

bedroom.thumb.jpg.f7dfe8e9976f6850ba1d1b5670511c4b.jpg

had a campout with with another boyscout troop this weekend. great weather, a little bit of rain but turned  out to be a beautiful night. this was my supper, and yes...i ate it all  :yes:  and this was my bedroom for the night. slept like a baby.  love072.gif

You did not tell us you were camping at the Hilton. Man with food like that I want to go camping with you dude.  Hot dogs over the fire is pretty good eating for me most of the time. Occasionally we will fry up some fish if we are in the right mood.

I should have used my hommock when I was camping this week.

thats just a cheapo 10 dollar hammock from walmart. not the most comfy but it works. the tarp is homade 3 ply gortex military grade. overkill for a tarp but i can wrap up in it borrito style and i have an instant dry bivy that breaths well.

You did not tell us you were camping at the Hilton. Man with food like that I want to go camping with you dude.  Hot dogs over the fire is pretty good eating for me most of the time. Occasionally we will fry up some fish if we are in the right mood.

i live to camp cook. ask watcher. if we arnt eating like kings we arnt camping. LOL

ok, here is how i spent my sunday. all this stone started out as 1 big block 5 foot by 5 foot by by 10 in. thick !  i scored it and cut it up by hand with just a hammer and chisle. then i split each block into 3-4 pavers.  the patio isnt finished, just layed the stone down to get an idea what i wanted to do. i still need to dig it up, place gravel and sand and  level it all nice and neet. oh and by the way, i didnt break any child labor laws during this prodject.  :whistle: besides, it looks like he was having fun  :hugegrin:

patio_1.thumb.jpg.f73b05036a82385fa030b398e30e680a.jpg

patio_2.thumb.jpg.ffa832360795bd65187c01fc95f77454.jpg

patio_3.thumb.jpg.979d70fa0b86d35287d9445eadd1b256.jpg

patio_4.thumb.jpg.c46b15bb2d8c9d99989dc93b166fe982.jpg

Looks great john! I'll be doin that myself in a few weeks,  go with round field stones though I think.

Dad always said you'd have a job making big rocks into little rocks,  Just didn't know which side of the fence you'd be on.  LOL

Nice work.  Looks good.  If they are smiling it's called fun, not labor and they wont come down on you.  (Unless theirs blood, smiling and blood don't keep em at bay).

Can't wait to stand on it and drink a beer.  cool14.gif