WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

razor, if we rub your head and ask a question, will the answer pop up like on a Magic 8 Ball?  :rofl:

...if someone would say that to me at work, I would just head straight to HR.

smallest working bow drill kit i made a few years back. the bow was 12 inches.  and below that is a joke i always pulled when i did bow drill demos. i would  ask "has anyone ever seen a native American cigarette lighter before. then i would pull this out of a medicine bag. always got a laugh.

That's cool! Did you make this? I might have to copy that I like it so much :))

That's cool! Did you make this? I might have to copy that I like it so much :))

i made both of them, the top one actually works. the bottom one is just a joke i used to do. the medicine bag is actually a deer hide i home bark tanned and made myself.  no problem copying it, go for it  :thumbup:

well i got a high hat for the new drum kit, still need cymbals. Ive never played with the drums before. i was beating on them and decided to watch a youtube tutorial. took about 5 minutes. after about 10 minutes practice this is what i got down. its sloppy, terrible and i messed up but by the end i was really having fun. these drums are going to be a whole new journey for me.

here are a couple from my days as a fireman.  kind of miss that a little.

Hey... Arnt you saposed to put the fire out? Not pose for a picture.... Geez lol

~ Dang razor! That looks like Fun! After the day I had, I'd LOVE to beat on something with some sticks!  :thumbsup:

You sound pretty darn good for the first time you've ever played some drums...  :cheers: