WildSurvive Forum
razor sharp

Razors world (pictures and stuff)

Great pics. I love the moon over the tee pee.

yeah, its funny how the moon looks so small on the pictures but it was huge to the eyes that night. wish the pictures could do it justice.

Great pics razor! Man I want that T P so bad. I might have to build me one cause I'm a cheapo :)

the moon looks small because the big size is just a illusion and october would be perfect put me down for october

great info SG  i wondered about that and ok...we will pencil you in  ;)

Great pics razor! Man I want that T P so bad. I might have to build me one cause I'm a cheapo :)

yeah, it was sweet. we didnt put the floor in and it really wasnt cold enough for the liner but it was nice. smelled like wood smoke  :love:

I'm hoping we are available in the fall also.  Great pics and looks like a whole lotta fun.

Ill have plenty of time to brace myself.  :scared:

um....yeah.  you might need 2 cows.... ive seen that boy eat.  It aint pretty  :nono:

um....yeah.  you might need 2 cows.... ive seen that boy eat.  It aint pretty  :nono:

As long as I can keep using the old "I just had surgery on my leg" thing.  :hugegrin:

swedes neighbor little razor and big razor giving the pistols a workout. i forgot to get the camera out when we were shooting the big guns (Razors ar-15 and swedes neighbors ak-47)  they were fun to shoot.  (thanks jeff for taking us for a shooting tour of your property.  :arigato:

Yup me and Sharen were crawling around and hiding behind trees. Sharen says were even for picking her up off the ground when she did the slow motion chair failure.

Yup me and Sharen were crawling around and hiding behind trees. Sharen says were even for picking her up off the ground when she did the slow motion chair failure.

lol  im glad she didnt get hurt.  And we told you to stay behind the really big trees  :whistle:

As long as I can keep using the old "I just had surgery on my leg" thing.  :hugegrin:

im sure we can "arrange" that for you  moose0024.gif

Great pics Razor! Looks like you had lots of fun at Swede's!

~ wonder why they needed a ceiling that high though?  :dontgetit:

Pretty sure it had something to do with the physics of rising heat and smoke since they often had fires in the tee pees. When they were in tee pees they weren't camping, they were home :)

Great pics Razor! Looks like you had lots of fun at Swede's!

Pretty sure it had something to do with the physics of rising heat and smoke since they often had fires in the tee pees. When they were in tee pees they weren't camping, they were home :)

~ ooooo.... that makes sense. So the middle of the tee pee was like the hearth. I like that design.  :thumbup:

~ ooooo.... that makes sense. So the middle of the tee pee was like the hearth. I like that design.  :thumbup:

also, the steeper the walls the less chance of water leaking threw. even if it does it runs down the wall instead of dripping on the occupants.

ok my friends, i just spent a week with our scouts for summer camp. ive got alot of pictures to post. i also did a couple "projects" while out there and will post them later In another thread.  anyway here they are. Hope you enjoy them. i know i thoroughly enjoyed this week, it was the best vacation i have had in alooooong time. this one of little razor in his accommodations. we were such a small troop that we had our tents all to ourselves.

summer_camp_004.JPG.27d87bd2603433b5850114c4c8fa388b.JPG

this is the front view and back door view from the hammock. it was great. there was absolutly no masquitoes and a nice breeze blowing the whole time.

summer_camp_013.JPG.99d5af2d3e5758f31266fb4e3c88452d.JPG

summer_camp_014.JPG.9bb90fbee98638b13b2bdc31ce922a84.JPG

there was a natural spring that pourd out of a cliff, it made a creek that was a natural spwning trout stream. it fed the lake. the temp was about 15 degrees cooler in the area of the falls but they wouldnt let me hang my hammock there... :disgust:

summer_camp_034.thumb.JPG.a80f245f176fc66fb0043d72cb2a8654.JPG

i helped for 2 days on the shotgun and rifle range. i finally the last full day got to shoot one group with a rifle. it was a youth model that was tiny and the trigger was nasty, maby 25-30 pounds (the shooters will know what i mean) and broke like running a wood rasp over a block of steel. but i wound up with the best group of the day. (the sights wearnt regulated to point of impact either. that's why they are not in the black.)

summercamp4_073.thumb.JPG.de102855f898da0d2b59d5e8dadf01f2.JPG