WildSurvive Forum
Watcherofthewoods

The Road To Survival

Thanks Taken :)

I'm trying to figure out what my next video should be...

you could start with one of the main four skills. fire, water food and shelter.  you could do one on different fire starting techniques like mag stick, char cloth, and lens or friction. you wouldn't need to do everyway in one video, maby 3 ways and pros and cons of each technique

~ I think razor's right, AND since it's cold outside right now, fire might be a good skill to start with. And it's my favorite!  :bounce:

Fire is a week point for me and is something I deffinately need to practice!  I'll try shooting a video sometime this week.  I have to work most nights though :(

fire is one of my strong points watcher, i would love to get together and help you out. i am free this weekend sometime (still got to do some family stuff)  we will get you up to speed.

Alrighty, thats what I was looking for, thanks Muddy! 

I sent your video to Lesses office.  :whistle:

Another good video, Watcher. 

I know when out in the elements, most pill bottles are not waterproof.  A local geocacher likes to wrap these in camo duct tape with a piece of wire and screw them to back of a tree.  Even when the log sheet is in a small ziplock bag, they almost always will be wet.

You might want to remind people to wash these out completely before reusing them to make sure any dust from the original pills is gone.

I use smaller ones to put dryer lint or cotton with petroleum jelly in for carrying tinder.

:rofl:  i so have to stop waving my meathooks around like im warding off a swarm of killer bees .  good job on the edditing watcher. it was as much fun to watch as was to make. great work brother!

:rofl:  i so have to stop waving my meathooks around like im warding off a swarm of killer bees .  good job on the edditing watcher. it was as much fun to watch as was to make. great work brother!

~ don't be silly! The majority of all communication is non-verbal. I didn't even notice what you're referring to.  :nono: NOTHING's more boring or monotonous than watching somebody just STAND there and talk with their arms glued to their sides!  :blink:

Great job breaking it all down. Anybody could watch that and learn something that might save their life.  :thumbup:

Just subscribed to your YouTube Channel.. I look forward to seeing your channel grow.. Great content.. Thanks

BTW what type of video camera did you end up getting.

Very good. And entertaining. One suggestion, Razor was a little hard to hear. I don't know if he was too far from the mike or his voice is too deep.

Yeah. I thought the same. I do need to speak louder. Im not used to being in front of an audience so im a bit shy. Thanks for the tip muddy. Ill work on it.

Very good. And entertaining. One suggestion, Razor was a little hard to hear. I don't know if he was too far from the mike or his voice is too deep.

~ did you have on your Princess Leia/gigantic doughnut headphones on? That helps.  :hugegrin: