WildSurvive Forum
Docwatmo

Doc's Picture Palooza - Photo's speak volumes so I'll just shut the heck up!!!

great pics. love seeing my nephews in the woods.  :thumbsup:  you need to lay your blade slightly flatter and at a bit more angle to really thin and curl your fuzz sticks but keep it up. youll be a master in no time.  :thumbup:

We went for a family walk last night and saw this cloud.  My phone takes lousy pictures so this is all I got and it doesn't do it justice.  Was just amazing.  (Kind of looked like someone dropped a nuke).  But it was so lit up by the sun while the other clouds were subdued.  Just beautiful.  Sorry the picture is so bad.

WP_000857_zps7dd5bb95.jpg

LOL,  Yep,  I gauged the distance and direction, estimated Amber was toast. LOL  Now who would want to nuke that sleepy little town.

This was a shot from last nights baseball game.  Just looked amazing with the sun behind the clouds.  LOVE this type of natural beauty.  Picture isn't great (Still have trouble with lighting adjustments).  But it was just awesome to see.

_DSC0589_zpsd8e8d66d.jpg

This was a shot from last nights baseball game.  Just looked amazing with the sun behind the clouds.  LOVE this type of natural beauty.  Picture isn't great (Still have trouble with lighting adjustments).  But it was just awesome to see.

_DSC0589_zpsd8e8d66d.jpg

That is cool!

The challenge of photography is to catch what the eye can see. I saw the clouds from here on the western horizon but was too lazy to get up and grab the camera.  :D  :blush:

I need more work on light adjustments.  The human eye can track light variations so fast that you don't even notice the levels have changed.  Practice, Practice, Practice.  I'll get there eventually.  Just need to spend more time behind the camera.

Dont mind at all I like the mods,  I am going to switch back to raw, when I start messing with the jpgs, the pixilation and artifacts really start showing up.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Just some random pics from the last couple of weeks.

Was playing around with macro a bit. (Albeit macro from a 55-300 zoom lens so not as "macro" as I'd Like).    :hugegrin:

_DSC0724_zpsf26b6728.jpg

Good ole thorns on a honey locust Tree. 

_DSC0714_zps9169f8b9.jpg

Cute little culy cues.

_DSC0705_zpsedbe7c63.jpg

Tree rings are always fascinating

_DSC0671_zps68b637f3.jpg

Another shot near some damage on the tree.

_DSC0669_zps87f8c3b6.jpg

_DSC0663_zpsc67bdc5c.jpg

Water droplets on leaves are one of my FAVORITE things to shoot.  Just soo cool!!

_DSC0639_zps5afe4a5a.jpg

Thanks Muddy, It's a lot of fun, I learn more and more every day that I use the camera, just don't spend enough time behind the lens.

Took a few shots in the early morning light.  (Except the dragonfly, he was the other day).

Dragonfly, I only got one shot at him so it may not be great but not as bad as I figured it was.

_DSC0001_zps5a0a046e.jpg

My wifes Iris's are looking good.

_DSC0002_zps4fcc355f.jpg

_DSC0004_zps45089584.jpg

Cucumbers are comming up!

_DSC0006_zps966c2c1b.jpg

_DSC0009_zpsb8d8131c.jpg

I spy a strawberry!!!!

_DSC0021_zpscaee2b2c.jpg

Its one of my favorites.  Just good luck to be in the right place at the right time. 

Got to use the ole foot zoom snd get closer to the fence.  :)

Yep, it erased the fence and a bunch of other stuff too. LOL  Still looks good though, you'll be a Photoshop expert before you know it.  :hugegrin:

We went down to my youngest boys T-Ball game last weekend and we were the first ones there.  There was a pair of spotted fawns on the edge of the field.  This is a 4 or 5 acre wooded area landlocked next to the ball field a block or two from the river.  I think she brought them in and they have been stuck there ever since. I've seen them 3 or 4 times now.

_DSC0765_zps84d38328.jpg

_DSC0767_zps2ec2d048.jpg

_DSC0771_zps197a1fc0.jpg

Then Mom showed up and took them back into the woods.

_DSC0779_zps6ac14d29.jpg