WildSurvive Forum

Singapore maybe? 

You got it, Doc! 

I was here 5 years ago and they liked me so well, that asked me to come back.  It is interesting seeing all of the changes and things I remember from the last time.    It did SUCK getting here however - 28 hours and 53 minutes from push off in CR to my hotel here in Singapore.  I head back on Saturday....

Breakfast. Yum yum!!

breakfastl.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Some coffee to go...

coffee2go.jpg

~ What the heck kind of breakfast is that?  Earthworms and fried lizard?  :scared:

You could start your own business over there... get a Sharpie Pen and start selling personalized coffee bags.  :P

I like the idea, taken. We could start using different colored bags too. They would go nuts for it.

I do understand that the breakfast might look a little strange, but yesterday morning they were out of chicken (or maybe duck) wings, so I opted for the gecko sausage instead.

I like the idea, taken. We could start using different colored bags too. They would go nuts for it.

I do understand that the breakfast might look a little strange, but yesterday morning they were out of chicken (or maybe duck) wings, so I opted for the gecko sausage instead.

~ All you need is a sharpie, a box of Ziploc bags, and an imagination...    :thumbup:  (handles and straws sold separately)

~ All you need is a sharpie, a box of Ziploc bags, and an imagination...    :thumbup:  (handles and straws sold separately)

...oooooo....and we could use multi-color sharpies besides.  You write, I'll pour the coffee!!  I smell business opportunity brewing.

If you happen to swing through Marion on your way back, stop by the REC.  (I REALLY want to check out your GPS)  :hugegrin:

Approximately where the red dots are.  (I know it's not accurate, just slapped it together quick).  LOL

Image2_zps9162776a.png

Approximately where the red dots are.  (I know it's not accurate, just slapped it together quick).  LOL

Image2_zps9162776a.png

That looks like the area.  I was near the bushes up and to the left of the thing in the center.

Whoops, Forgot the name of the place.  National Radio Astronomy Observatory in North Liberty IA

If you dont know where the hell your at how am I supposed to know?  :/

If you dont know where the hell your at how am I supposed to know?  :/

Maybe I should ask SurvivorGuy?

...now, what the hell is that thing behind me in the picture???