WildSurvive Forum

Gorgeous views!! 

It is an amazing area and even more enjoyable when we were able to set up camp right at the base of the rocks.  It was incredible to be there at night.

PUWa0U.jpg

Amazing pictures OFG! There is another place to add to my bucket list.

It is.  I liked it so much the first time, I had to go back (hint). It was great to camp over night there and spend the evening with the playful spirits that call this area home.  Any idea where this is?

:fly:

Sure KW you need to take a vacation there.  :yes:

Shoot I am ready and more than willing! I want to be an adventure traveler when i grow up! ........insert the Indiana Jones theme music here :fly:

Yes, I was on a plane again.  They tell me there are no mountain lions in the area, but I'm not sure if I believe them...

YLISmwj.jpg

It does look like the enjoy their football around here though.

gqe5H6f.jpg

They also seem to farm just about anything here. Some of the hills they run combines over I would be scared to walk on.

zREgwdd.jpg

Any ideas where I am this week?

seattle then somewhere in eastern washington why are you in my neck of the woods and you brought the rain too

Now, Kim, you know if I were anywhere close to you we would be out hiking.  lol  I didn't seem to bring much rain over here.  I'm here for work.

Take a look at the pictures I posted....there might be some clues there.

pullman washington the home of the cougers  :thumbsup: and ya no rain  :cry:

You are correct, Kim!  Just back from a great hike around the golf course on the east side of campus and by the grizzly bears.  Then climbed up the big hill to watch the sunset.

Hot and dry in eastern Washington. Humidity was running about 20% and the temps dropped off to highs in the 80.  On Wednesday morning when i was out hiking, it was 58 degrees.

I was going to say Washington but I missed seeing this entire thread.  :unsure: