WildSurvive Forum

Let me guess your sitting by the Abyss Pool.  Location, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, Teton County, Wyoming.

Let me guess your sitting by the Abyss Pool.  Location, West Thumb Geyser Basin, Yellowstone National Park, Teton County, Wyoming.

That is correct, Swede.

That is correct, Swede.

Well it was the sign on the bench that gave me a good clue.

Ofg sent me a picture and asked me to post it here...anyone know where he is?

6Qb0Ya.jpg

"In 1930, the Republican-controlled House of Representatives, in an effort to alleviate the effects of the... Anyone? Anyone?... the Great Depression, passed the... Anyone? Anyone? The tariff bill? The Hawley-Smoot Tariff Act? Which, anyone? Raised or lowered?... raised tariffs, in an effort to collect more revenue for the federal government. Did it work? Anyone? Anyone know the effects? It did not work, and the United States sank deeper into the Great Depression. Today we have a similar debate over this. Anyone know what this is? Class? Anyone? Anyone? Anyone seen this before? The Laffer Curve. Anyone know what this says? It says that at this point on the revenue curve, you will get exactly the same amount of revenue as at this point. This is very controversial. Does anyone know what Vice President Bush called this in 1980? Anyone? Something-d-o-o economics. "Voodoo" economics."

Ofg sent me a picture and asked me to post it here...anyone know where he is?

6Qb0Ya.jpg

Top of Signal Mountain, Grand Teton National Park, Wyoming.

Teton Range and Jackson Lake in the background.

g7Qifvt.jpg

City and state.

Bonus points if you can identify the institution of higher learning and list the three years they were named national champions in college football.