WildSurvive Forum

I been past it going to see my dad but I had never seen the inside

Another interesting fact about the Gators its also the place Gatorade was invented

I been past it going to see my dad but I had never seen the inside

Another interesting fact about the Gators its also the place Gatorade was invented

It was developed for the "Gators" when they were working out in the heat to replace the electrolytes they needed to keep from cramping up.

Got on a plane this morning and arrived in time to take a pretty good hike this afternoon.  In this picture, I am about 620 feet above the football stadium in the background.  I continued up another 800-900 feet before heading back down (about a 3.3 mile hike).  I am told there are grizzlies in the area.

0fQMpig.jpg

Here is the graph from my Garmin of the hike.

n0aWLJ7.jpg

Looks like the US Air Force Academy Falcon football stadium in Colorado Springs CO. There is Grizzlies there too!  I was there to see an Air Force vs Brigham Young game in 1994 I think. That is if that is where this is?

Denver Co?

Nope.

Looks like the US Air Force Academy Falcon football stadium in Colorado Springs CO. There is Grizzlies there too!  I was there to see an Air Force vs Brigham Young game in 1994 I think. That is if that is where this is?

Not there either.

I was standing at the bottom of the "M" when I took the first picture.

OlPBkke.jpg

And people keep telling me there are lots of grizzlies in this area, but I think they are just feeding me a line...

BCYXE6p.jpg

This is also the first time I've been to this state.

On Sept 13 it was nearly 81 degrees where you were.  Im thinking there was a cold front that came in from the north west in the northern states. So Im thinking you must be more south then Denver. Ill check the weather patterns for Sept 13.

Dust Storm Sweeps Across Arizona Highway

September 15, 2015; 8:45 AM ET

A dust storm swept through Arizona’s Maricopa County on Sunday, September 13, triggered by severe weather and powerful winds.This video shows a dust storm rolling across I-8.

On Sept 13 it was nearly 81 degrees where you were.  Im thinking there was a cold front that came in from the north west in the northern states. So Im thinking you must be more south then Denver. Ill check the weather patterns for Sept 13.

Raining here this morning and about 45. Got up to 55-59 today with some sunshine in the afternoon.  No dust storms.

It was well into the 90's on Sept 13th when I was hiking. Blue line on the graph is temperature, green is elevation.

Raining here this morning and about 45. Got up to 55-59 today with some sunshine in the afternoon.  No dust storms.

It was well into the 90's on Sept 13th when I was hiking. Blue line on the graph is temperature, green is elevation.

The temp is recorded on the graph.

Montana is the home of sheep country. We call them Montana whores here.  I tried raising sheep but I couldnt keep track of them. One wandered into to town and before I could find her she had made $20.