WildSurvive Forum

Wow, Bridal and Stewart look so similar.  (I can see the difference now that I've compared them).  I use a twisted "Anti Logic" and arrived at my destination, via the path less traveled (because I was lost LOL)

I really enjoyed the "hunt"  :hugegrin:  Haven't done anything like that in a long time.  But it was great fun.  Looking forward to the next challenge.

I wear either a XXL extra long or a 3XL, but you don't need to send anything.  The game was it's own reward.

Imagine next time that the fiendish Dr. FuManFatGuy has abducted your dear brother spouse and kids coffee and beer and you must follow the clues he leaves to recover that which is precious to you.

I posted a map in the geocaching topic (I later noticed it had the GPS coordinates at the top which I went back and removed) that was pretty close.

You wanted to talk yourself out of the elevation that you noticed with my comment about being short of breath.

I also said I was not in the central time zone....now in what time zone is New Orleans?  LOL

I also logged an Earthcache, a virtual and some other finds in the area....

I would psychically find you in minutes if you kidnapped my coffee  :curse:  now the wife or kids, hmmmm, how much free time can a man use before he gets bored.  :woot:   

Yep, it was a cacophony of errors.  I misread it to say it WAS in the central time zone which got me off right off the bat, it was all downhill (or uphill as the case may be LOL) from there.

~ Do you know how many waterfalls in the U.S. are named Bridal Veil falls?  :ack:  Utah, Washington, California... North Carolina...  are among a few states sporting some Bridal Veil Falls. Only at Yosemite I think it's Bridalveil... one word.

There is a Wolverine Trail at Mount. St. Helens, (where you've been known to travel before) and a Bridal veil falls in that general area as well.

~ Do you know how many waterfalls in the U.S. are named Bridal Veil falls?  :ack:  Utah, Washington, California... North Carolina...  are among a few states sporting some Bridal Veil Falls. Only at Yosemite I think it's Bridalveil... one word.

There is a Wolverine Trail at Mount. St. Helens, (where you've been known to travel before) and a Bridal veil falls in that general area as well.

Great sleuthing, Taken.  You're getting the hang of this.

Thanks for the Shirt OFG!!!  It's my new favorite Concealed Carry T-Shirt (Both because its bigger than all my others and the subject matter fits very well LOL). 

shirt.jpg

I like em big LOL,  After I shrink it in the washer and dryer, it will probably fit me quite well.  moose0024.gif

I like em big LOL,  After I shrink it in the washer and dryer, it will probably fit me quite well.  moose0024.gif

Hey, you told me the size. lol

I have a propensity for shrinking shirts down to a size that will fit on my rat terrier, so I always get em big LOL.  (most of my 2X after a few years are getting pretty small). 

Took a day trip yesterday (Saturday, July 21) with my parents.  Saw lots of interesting things on this outing, including Siewers Spring, Dunning Spring, and ice cave (it was about 60 degrees inside). 

We even got to see a very impressive flight demonstration.

These pictures were taken at Siewers Spring.

DayTrip1.thumb.jpg.20624205d8b1adad53feff954e2f2d31.jpg

DayTrip2.thumb.jpg.1564e813d18d02140273a1e48228302c.jpg

DayTrip3.thumb.jpg.17f85ff03f9438f6040cf260ab492f3a.jpg

DayTrip4.thumb.jpg.56d63b0acee6518870d6336d972200bb.jpg

Here is the inside of the ice cave.

Picture DayTrip8 is my brother (who hiked the Grand Canyon with me) with his granddaughter, pointing out on the map where the bears were hiding in the ice cave.

And last but not least, one of the world famous local residents resting a bit after doing a flight demonstration.

I was able to log two more Earthcaches following this adventure.  A log day but we saw lots of interesting things.

IceCave.thumb.jpg.52bb1323fc3ce2c182c4281bbe44c9ab.jpg

DayTrip8.thumb.jpg.7635be09c72ae5a8ee7ee8fa9a6b33aa.jpg

Siewers2.thumb.jpg.7c5d6fcf17d92199446793e4595532ef.jpg

Those pillers on the water fall are pretty cool looking!

It is pretty impressive.  I believe they were build by the Civilian Conservation Corps back in the 30's.

~ Miami Beach Florida?  :unsure:

Ummm....no.  Did you notice the lack of beach in the pictures?

(sheesh...some people won't even Google stuff....)

Ummm....no.  Did you notice the lack of beach in the pictures?

(sheesh...some people won't even Google stuff....)

I Googled. I know where you were. But I'm sworn to secrecy.