WildSurvive Forum

~ You TOLD me to "guess", not to Google.  :glare:

I was hoping for an educated guess.  You should use all the resources at your disposal.

i can say with a definite amount of certainty that i do not have a clue where ofg is at.

Well, I'm back home now.  Do you have a clue where I was on Saturday?

I was hoping for an educated guess.  You should use all the resources at your disposal.

~ It was an educated guess. I used all the resources at my disposal to come up with the most completely opposite place I could think of.  :whistle:  so you would know I was joking.  wacky115.gif

~ It was an educated guess. I used all the resources at my disposal to come up with the most completely opposite place I could think of.  :whistle:  so you would know I was joking.  wacky115.gif

What?  8| You were joking?  ??? Really?  doh.gif Nooo.....

well shouldnt the thread be called...where "was" OFG...it just gets so confusing  :hugegrin:

well shouldnt the thread be called...where "was" OFG...it just gets so confusing  :hugegrin:

Those darn temporal anomalies...

Think about it this way: "Where is OFG when these pictures were taken."

Those darn temporal anomalies...

Think about it this way: "Where is OFG when these pictures were taken."

i know...i know... :bounce:. he was standing in front of the camera.

i know...i know... :bounce:. he was standing in front of the camera.

...behind the camera in most of the time.  Now...where was the camera?  (..duh...in his hand..)

Ok ofg I found you your in ........Decorah,Iowa  :grin:

Great job, survivorgirl!!  We went up to see the famous eagles that have been watched on webcam all over the world. 

I think the rest of them around here are geographically challenged.

~ Well what kind of Eagle was that in that pic? It looked like a Golden Eagle, but swede says no way Golden Eagles live there.

Hello???  How many times did I post the link in the Campfire for you to see the Decorah eagles?  Did you even look at it?  The one in the picture is a young bald eagle that was hatched this spring. They don't get their white head, tail and belly until they are a couple of years old.  Doc even posted a picture of some juvenile bald eagles in the bird identification thread.  Have you not been keeping up with your homework?

...and what brought on the repeat of the "Football Rant"(Taken Rant #126A)?

Hello???  How many times did I post the link in the Campfire for you to see the Decorah eagles?  Did you even look at it?  The one in the picture is a young bald eagle that was hatched this spring. They don't get their white head, tail and belly until they are a couple of years old.  Doc even posted a picture of some juvenile bald eagles in the bird identification thread.  Have you not been keeping up with your homework?

...and what brought on the repeat of the "Football Rant"(Taken Rant #126A)?

~ I guess I'm just not savy enough to distinquish between a juvenile bald eagle and a golden eagle yet. Like all of you self-proclaimed raptor experts are.  :glare:

The rant, is always there....  just waiting to erupt. time and time again. From now on though, I'll keep my visions to myself.

~ I guess I'm just not savy enough to distinquish between a juvenile bald eagle and a golden eagle yet. Like all of you self-proclaimed raptor experts are.  :glare:

The rant, is always there....  just waiting to erupt. time and time again. From now on though, I'll keep my visions to myself.

That is just part of the learning experience. 

Along with the rants.  Just took me a while to make the connection with Auburn "Golden Eagles".  I find it fascinating how the mind makes all of these connections.  See, there ya go taking me too seriously again.  Rant on.  lol

Don't feel bad, I mistook juvenile balds for goldens myself in that post.  No different than someone not knowing what an ICU is, or a SAN.  Everyone has specialties, it's the willingness to learn things outside our own realm of expertise that keeps us growing.  (And it didn't have duck feet  happy097.gif )

Don't feel bad, I mistook juvenile balds for goldens :myself in that post.  No different than someone not knowing what an ICU is, or a SAN.  Everyone has specialties, it's the willingness to learn things outside our own realm of expertise that keeps us growing.  (And it didn't have duck feet  happy097.gif )

so everyone should learn every acronym from every field in the workfoce...  :blink:  i just thibk its a show of respect to actually use the words when dealing with people outside of a particular job field.  :arigato: