WildSurvive Forum

Not what I was saying at all, not dealing with just acronyms, dealing with any kind of specialties information.  Normally I follow acronyms with acronym(explaining the acronym) in that format, but I was in a hurry and just ecstatic that I was done after putting so much overtime into that project that it kind of burst out.  :blushing:  Nothing intentional about it.

And my comment was relevant to what OFG and taken were discussing in this thread so I put it here.  ;)

Ok.  Its just there are some people out there that use acranyms( or there own specific knowledge of a particular subject) as a way to make themselves feel superior to people outside there own field of expertice.  Carry on  :arigato:

No prob Bro.

OFG, I'm going to take a wild stab at this and say your at Red Rock Lake?  The sheer size of that body of water makes me think it's red rock.  (If your still in Iowa).

Not what I was saying at all, not dealing with just acronyms, dealing with any kind of specialties information.  Normally I follow acronyms with acronym(explaining the acronym) in that format, but I was in a hurry and just ecstatic that I was done after putting so much overtime into that project that it kind of burst out.  :blushing:  Nothing intentional about it.

And my comment was relevant to what OFG and taken were discussing in this thread so I put it here.  ;)

~ you mean that WASN'T some twin to twin secret babbling language?  :dontgetit:

You guys really suck at this....lol.

This is the first time I have visited this state (which is the only state with starts with this letter...(yeah, that's a hint).)  I was here before I went to the baseball game, but it is normally less than an hour drive from there. 

In 1938, this area, including the town of Bristol, was hammered by a hurricane which produced a storm surge over over 15 feet, which hit at high tide, making things even worse.

Are you north of the equator  :unsure:

~ are you near the coast?  :dontgetit:

As I said, you guys suck at this....yes and yes.

That is saltwater in the pictures.  The one is even a saltwater marsh.

Hmmm....now where was that baseball game again?

ok gonna look at a map with the name of the states on it get back at ya

There we go....you're on the right track, SG.  (DFGHPRU)

No prob Bro.

OFG, I'm going to take a wild stab at this and say your at Red Rock Lake?  The sheer size of that body of water makes me think it's red rock.  (If your still in Iowa).

Sorry, Doc, I missed this one. I went to college in Pella and spent lots of time at Red Rock Lake, but nope. The water in the pictures is salt water...much larger than Red Rock. 

But still way better than "Are you north of the equator?".  lol

Hey  maby if you gave us a hint once in a while like  what Continent your on. What  state your in and the nearest city we might have a fighting chance.  :glare:                   

:rofl:

Hey  maby if you gave us a hint once in a while like  what Continent your on. What  state your in and the nearest city we might have a fighting chance.  :glare:                   

:rofl:

North America.

You are trying to determine the state/province.  lol

Every heard of "Fenway Park"?  (I'm not in that state in this picture....)

If  your not in that state in the picture then how can we find what state your in by looking at the picture.....  :blink:

...read the thread.  I am NOT IN THE SAME STATE AT FENWAY PARK!!!!!  Read the thread.

Also, it might help to READ THE THREAD!!! 

...read the thread.  I am NOT IN THE SAME STATE AT FENWAY PARK!!!!!  Read the thread.

Also, it might help to READ THE THREAD!!! 

happy097.gif

ok taken gave me a hint and I am gonna go with warwick rhode island does it have a baseball team

~ Give you a hint? I don't have a clue where that man is! The only way I figured it was on the East coast is because I googled Hurricane 1938.  :unsure:

I'm ADD, I keep forgetting he's lost.  :blush:

~ are you in a state that starts with an R ?  :blink:

ok taken gave me a hint and I am gonna go with warwick rhode island does it have a baseball team

Great to see that at least someone READS THE THREAD!.  Yes, Rhode Island.  I am actually in Bristol, Rhode Island at Colt State Park.  Beautiful area. 

This was the first time I was in Rhode Island.