WildSurvive Forum

Great call, SG!!!  That is it.  It was an hour hike in, but well worth it. Started sprinkling while we were there and by the time we got back to the parking lot, it was pouring. We were completely soaked through, but it was an adventure.

why didnt you have any raingear  :unsure: 

why didnt you have any raingear  :unsure: 

I did...but my friend didn't think we should stop to get it out.  Bad decision on her part. lol

I arrived here on Tuesday afternoon and am not in the Central Time zone (also, in North America and north of the equator, not in a state that starts with "M", "Z", "Y" or "X"...).  I did find a sign that showed me exactly where I was.

A beautiful river was right across the street.

I have a flight out tomorrow morning at 7:00am.

What city and state (Bonus points for the name of the institution)?

Where01.jpg.d21493f6b64b1d0eb5ed488a416b8caa.jpg

Where02.jpg.7888a4f90a4336d91823db41b615f937.jpg

Where03.jpg.97e76673e10433dfee2e0e9dcc35c2e1.jpg

Where04.jpg.a261649816ec417378fd92a13b8cb647.jpg

I would hazard a guess you are in Denver Colorado, however I'm don't have the time to look up the athletic center right now.

I would hazard a guess you are in Denver Colorado, however I'm don't have the time to look up the athletic center right now.

Impressive, Doc.  You have once again proved that your knowledge of sports teams SUCKS!  lol

The Denver Broncos play in "Sports Authority Field at Mile High!"...

You might want to look at the third picture closely and perhaps note the color of the field.

ok I got a clue from the horse in the pictures and then someone said football team so your in Boise Idiho :grin: there the boise state broncoes :) hey isn't Idaho just east of Washington State

LOL, Exactly, I watch about 10 minutes of the Superbowl every year if I'm at someone else's house (I don't have TV) usually the 10 minutes with the most dancing girls  :naughty: .  I Love to play sports, I hate to watch them.  I also don't watch TV any more, stopped a couple years ago.  I watch movies or DVD's occasionally for entertainment and I keep up on current events and topics of interest via the web. 

I do like to watch shooting competitions like Top Shot where they have a variety of shooting experiences, but I have only watched about 6 episodes since they started 3 or 4 years ago.

So yeah, sports teams is umm not really my thing.  :hugegrin: :hugegrin:  LOL

ok I got a clue from the horse in the pictures and then someone said football team so your in Boise Idiho :grin: there the boise state broncoes :) hey isn't Idaho just east of Washington State

Great job, SG.  On the second picture, the top of the sign even says "Bronco Stadium".  Googling that will get you there.  Boise State is one of the best smaller large school football programs out there and they are famous for their "blue turf".

This the famous "Idaho Potato Bowl", home of the Boise State Broncos in Boise, ID.

PotatoBowl.jpg.ae2b171bfa1829d08e2b2f97b5f3fae8.jpg

LOL, Exactly, I watch about 10 minutes of the Superbowl every year if I'm at someone else's house (I don't have TV) usually the 10 minutes with the most dancing girls  :naughty: .  I Love to play sports, I hate to watch them.  I also don't watch TV any more, stopped a couple years ago.  I watch movies or DVD's occasionally for entertainment and I keep up on current events and topics of interest via the web. 

I do like to watch shooting competitions like Top Shot where they have a variety of shooting experiences, but I have only watched about 6 episodes since they started 3 or 4 years ago.

So yeah, sports teams is umm not really my thing.  :hugegrin: :hugegrin:  LOL

Here ya go, Doc....give this one a try.  Hmmm....now where is "Sports Authority Field at Mile High!"? http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmilehigh.com/

I have added a hint for you in the second picture.

Look closely at the last picture as well.

ThisIsDenverColorado.jpg.f98739f4518d836284dbfeec1a93fe7c.jpg

HintForDoc.jpg.ae776b2731c5bf12064ea728be36b30d.jpg

OneMore.jpg.379aad406ccde64e425904f213b6688d.jpg

at least give us a hint ofg, you didnt say weather its in the northern hemisphere, the continent its on or anything.

Shhhhh...I want Doc to get one.  He has been struggling ever since Orem.  Too much information might confuse him.

And on a side note, my work on the molecular transporter does seem to be progressing nicely.

Your in Oklahoma at the sergeants field in the great city of St Louis Nebraska.  :help:

LMAO  Close....really close.

~ exactly what altitude are you at? Are you sea level or higher?  :unsure:

Now (I'm only on my first beer and going to go to Mass in an hour or so...) or in the last picture?

In the last picture, a little above sea level.  Roughly 5,280 feet, as indicated by the large sign on the stadium... doh.gif

(...wonders if anyone notices the captions on the pictures... ??? )

ThisIsDenverColorado2.jpg.7fe06b551dc822100e1e7ad6e79ddffd.jpg

~ Huh? You're only on your first Beer and you're going to Mass? How many beers do you have to drink to endure Mass?  :unsure:  :dontgetit:

We get wine at Mass, so that's a bonus.  Probably shouldn't sneak one in and crack it open during the sermon.

We get wine at Mass, so that's a bonus.  Probably shouldn't sneak one in and crack it open during the sermon.

~ I think you should. They only give you a thimble full of wine. That's NO way near enough alcohol to deal with the amount of guilt that religion puts on you.  :thumbdown: