WildSurvive Forum
pew

New guy from WI

Hey everyone.  Just joined up and thought I would drop in and let everyone know that I'm stalking around.  I have spent many hours reading the informative posts here already, and hope to be able to give back once I know what I'm doing.

Currently, I'm a not-so-rustic camper, as I own and use all the luxuries that make the GF happy when we are away for a week.  However, recently I went on a trip with a group who do things a bit more extreme, and I loved the challenge of having to carry everything in with you for a week's stay.

I work in IT and it seems like the older I get the more I want to run from technology (or at least broken technology) in my free time.

See you around.

Where in WI do you live cause I live in the northeren part

Im 30 miles north of Madison. I wish I was further north!

Thanks for the welcomes everyone.

Posted using Tapatalk on god only knows which device.

Welcome. I was in Portage in Jan. WI seemed like a great place from what I saw of it. Had alot of fun.

im your neighbor to the south pew. eastern Iowa. i love heading up north to your country in the fall. its beautiful up there.  :arigato:

Welcome. I was in Portage in Jan. WI seemed like a great place from what I saw of it. Had alot of fun.

Im originally from Portage. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.  Did you go to any popular tourist spots?

im your neighbor to the south pew. eastern Iowa. i love heading up north to your country in the fall. its beautiful up there.  :arigato:

I have a beer waiting for you the next time you head through.  Although, that really goes for anyone on here.

I have a beer waiting for you the next time you head through.  Although, that really goes for anyone on here.

sweet brother! same goes for you if you ever find a reason to head south.  :arigato:

Im originally from Portage. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay.  Did you go to any popular tourist spots?

Not really. Was out there for a wedding. It was basically a weekend. Really didnt have any time.  My sister in law lives out there in Sun Prairie.....so maybe I will get back some time alone. But it was a long drive!!!!!!!  Especially for a weekend.