WildSurvive Forum

deisel one of the best smells in the world

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

~  I agree...  I love the smell of deisel fuel! I think it's in our DNA to be attracted to the smell of flammable liquids.  :P  Pine oil, Kerosene...  I bet it's written into our history of keeping fire. It's what set us apart. :thumbup:

Woodsmoke is definitely written into my DNA. I love the smell of wood smoke on a man.  :rofl: (It must have meant "He's got fire" back in the cave woman days.)  :P

The road kill, however has got to go, that would spell out "'scavenger" instead of hunter at  Club CAVE back in the day.  :woot:

Diesel fuel soaks into every thing including your skin believe me. Its hard to even wash it off. Ive been around about a million gallons over my career and I cant say its one of my favorites. 

woodsmoke best smell if they had perfume I would use it :thumbsup:

swede thanks so much :grin: I will let my Mom know maybe we can pick-up the ticket tomorrow if she takes me grocery shoping if not I could just take the bus and get it :cool:  this is gonna be so much fun::pbjt:: does les know he is invited he probly wont come because he is a busy guy :sad: just let him know he might like that  :)

woodsmoke best smell if they had perfume I would use it :thumbsup:

swede thanks so much :grin: I will let my Mom know maybe we can pick-up the ticket tomorrow if she takes me grocery shoping if not I could just take the bus and get it :cool:  this is gonna be so much fun::pbjt:: does les know he is invited he probly wont come because he is a busy guy :sad: just let him know he might like that  :)

~ you mean you're not bringing him?  :unsure:

~ you mean you're not bringing him?  :unsure:

That is the whole reason I was coming because I thought Kim was bringing Les to introduce us to him. 

That is the whole reason I was coming because I thought Kim was bringing Les to introduce us to him. 

Les may not be prepared for Kim, Taken and Holly. 

~ Oh yes it is!  :rofl:

If Les is with Kim, I wonder if either one of them will make it out of their tent all weekend? ???

If Les is with Kim, I wonder if either one of them will make it out of their tent all weekend? ???

hmmm, surviving 7 days inside a tent with a stuck zipper..i can see the next episode.  :rofl:

~ Please, Kim would have her knife, she'd cut him out of there by day three.  :smoke:

I was thinking she would barricade him in.  lol

why do i want to post a van halen song...  :whistle:

I was thinking Eruption. But that was for the baking soda volcan..oh, nevermind.

Well OK it was going to be a surprise but Im having trouble convincing Wendy and Brian to show up. We need for Taken and some others like KBob to send her a message on face book to try to talk her into coming. Any one else who wants to can try also.

Um...... Are we going to have those helloy nwme is stickers with our screen ne on it?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Maybe we could have "Hello, my name is _____" tattoos.