WildSurvive Forum

Maybe we could have "Hello, my name is _____" tattoos. 

~ Everyone just print out your Avatar....  pin it on a name tag and be done with it.  :smoke:  You're ALL men mostly....   

you're all visually oriented so that's the best way to do it.  ;)

ok mine is of me and les get to wear that all weekend love the idea taken I don't remember names at all

~ is it gonna flash around like that? Or are you going to put all those pictures on your shirt, and just spin a lot?  :unsure:

~ is it gonna flash around like that? Or are you going to put all those pictures on your shirt, and just spin a lot?  :unsure:

happy097.gif

Coffee on the front and bacon on the back.  That way when i dribble coffee on me it wont be visible and with the bacon on the back, I wont be tempted to eat my own shirt.

Guest smallgamehunter

mine will have official farmagedon tattooist

Mine will be spelled so wrong no one will be able to read it...well maby hbt...  :rofl:

One of the few skills i have i need to try and find a spell checker that i can use with tap talk

my shirt will me tow mater

One of the few skills i have i need to try and find a spell checker that i can use with tap talk

my shirt will me tow mater

:rofl:  i have a spell check on my phone but if i turn it on it ends up not just correcting words but changing them into an incohearant sentance. my spelling isnt really that bad but my fingers cant hit the right keys on the little tiny keyboard on my phone.

:rofl:  i have a spell check on my phone but if i turn it on it ends up not just correcting words but changing them into an incohearant sentance. my spelling isnt really that bad but my fingers cant hit the right keys on the little tiny keyboard on my phone.

LOL ...ok, yeah, it's gotta be the spell checker.  Really.

LOL ...ok, yeah, it's gotta be the spell checker.  Really.

i shut the spell checker off. id hit a wrong button(right next to the right button) and instead of correcting that word it would replace the word with a different word that dosnt belong. so its shut off. now when i hit a wrong button it just stays a wrong button. 

i shut the spell checker off. id hit a wrong button(right next to the right button) and instead of correcting that word it would replace the word with a different word that dosnt belong. so its shut off. now when i hit a wrong button it just stays a wrong button. 

Yeah, the predictive spelling thing on my phone pretty much sucks.

~ I know what you're talking about. I had that on my phone (didn't know it) I sent my friend a message once and it said some crazy crap... I wish I could remember it. I forget what I Miss-typed but it "auto-corrected" my text message without my knowing it, and The result was horrific! It made NO sense whatsoever.  :blink: it changed one of my minor typos into a horrific mess of a sentence with no meaning.  :nono:

spell checker doesn't work for me I mess the word so bad the checker doesn't know what word I am trying to spell so my spelling sucks if you don't like it oh well

You'll have to tell them about typing class in high school Bro.  That was some fun stuff LOL  scared011.gif

happy097.gif  i forgot about that.  yeah, sometime. boy did that teacher have it in for me  moose0024.gif

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

I cnduo't bvleiee taht I culod aulaclty uesdtannrd waht I was rdnaieg. Unisg the icndeblire pweor of the hmuan mnid, aocdcrnig to rseecrah at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it dseno't mttaer in waht oderr the lterets in a wrod are, the olny irpoamtnt tihng is taht the frsit and lsat ltteer be in the rhgit pclae. The rset can be a taotl mses and you can sitll raed it whoutit a pboerlm. Tihs is bucseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey ltteer by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Aaznmig, huh? Yaeh and I awlyas tghhuot slelinpg was ipmorantt! See if yuor fdreins can raed tihs too.

~  8|  I read that without any problem.

Guest smallgamehunter

I deleted several posts here do to unrelated content that didn't belong here

Guest smallgamehunter

Ofg hbt and razor can all expect private messages from me