WildSurvive Forum

I have no idea what was said and done but the proper method is to PM the poster and explain what the problem might be and ask the poster if it would be better for him to remove the post first before removing any thing.

Also any disagreements should NEVER be posted for the public to see.  PM is the place to settle any problems. No one wants me to have to settle them Ive had a REALLY bad year.  ;)

So far no word back from Wendy and Brian, but I may try again.

As for what my shirt may have on it--I have no idea.  But I can pretty well guarantee it will be the biggest one there!  :proud:

This just in------

HI Eric, I am going to see what I can to do to...

Wendy Brewster 1:16pm Aug 30

HI Eric, I am going to see what I can to do to drag Brian.... I will let you know I would really love to come....

Kind of the same reply I received, sort of a 'maybe'.  I also messaged Dave on FB, but I don't think he's been on there for months.  I'll try emailing him if you'd like.

ok, just throwing this out there in case anyone hasn't looked back at the beginning of the thread (that started 4 months ago  :hugegrin:  but this is the first post in farmageddon.  i want as many people to come as can possibly make it especially after everything swede and Sharon have done to get it ready. i know there are no sure things in life but how often do you get to go hang out with the people you've gotten to know and considered close friends for so many years. no offence to swede but he isn't a spring chicken anymore even though he still likes to get the feathers ruffled on occasion.  ;) he might not be around for the next farmageddon.(granted that might be many years from now) wouldn't you hate to have missed a chance to hang out with him and Sharon. i know personally from a couple visits now that they are just the most friendly wonderfully warm people i could have hoped to meet. they opened there home, there land and there toys(4 wheelers) to total strangers with compleat trust and open hearted friendship. they are truly a wonderful couple that i am endeared to call my friends. farmaggedon might have gotten a bit out of hand but its still just a campfire that could  fit as many friends as need be. please, if you can find a way to make it that weekend do so. you wont regret it one bit. sincerely, John. 

Farmagedon 2012

« on: June 04, 2012, 06:57:35 PM »

Alrighty, the first weekend in October which is the 5th, 6th, and 7th, Razor and I are planning heading out to Swede's farm for a get together.  I figure we should plan this way in advance so that everyone can be sure to be there.

Who all's in?

What all are we going to do?

What all should we bring?

Does Swede know were planning this?

Just thought I'd get this out here sooner rather than later. 

~ well, I'm a Founding Member of the original Campfire Thread (Started by Swede). I  tried my best to keep it going with a passion for a whole week after it started, just for fun. Night and day.

On the Les Stroud Forum threads got buried faster that yesterday's fashion. But the Campfire thread kept on going and going and going. Nobody had to make it a "Sticky".... It just Stuck. After a while... it snow- balled and nobody had to work to keep it going. you couldn't stop it.

So in honor of tradition, I'm keeping the Flame.  :thumbup:  come hell or high water, I WILL be at Farmageddon.

~ well, I'm a Founding Member of the original Campfire Thread. I kept it going with a passion for a whole week after it started, just for fun. Night and day. On the Les Stroud Forum...  Threads got buried faster that yesterday's fashion. But the Campfire thread kept on going and going and going. Nobody had to make it a "Sticky".... It just Stuck.

So in honor of tradition, I'm keeping the Flame.  :thumbup:  come hell or high water, I WILL be at Farmageddon.

:arigato: thank you taken, my word is gold. ill be there even if i have to walk, crawl or ride an ambulance(oh wait...im thinking after farmageddon  :hugegrin:

Sniff sniff sniff  :'(  Dont forget the dent you put in my truck when I backed into your car.  :P

I will be there can't wait scared011.gif never drove but my sister and I did steal my mom 68 camero and drove it to school :nop:  we just told her about it a couple of years ago :whistle:

I will be there can't wait scared011.gif never drove but my sister and I did steal my mom 68 camero and drove it to school :nop:  we just told her about it a couple of years ago :whistle:

~ I wonder how hard it is to drive a train?  :blink:

I just got off the phone with Kentucky Bob. I think we at least have a plan now. He will have to work Friday evening, but we are going to plan to leave that night as soon as the game is over. We will drive through the night and should arrive at the farm by 8am  Saturday morning.  Looks like that is about the best we can do as of now. So there may be two zombies walking around all day Saturday.

Better do the coffee thing or cappuccino. Been there done that. When we go fishin to Flin Flon Canada we drive straight through 1400 miles. All day all night and part of the next day. We usta put a truck camper shell and a bed in back but the new back seats in the big trucks you can kinda sleep there. If both of you start falling asleep just pull into a rest area and grab a few winks. Better later then never.

Better do the coffee thing or cappuccino. Been there done that. When we go fishin to Flin Flon Canada we drive straight through 1400 miles. All day all night and part of the next day. We usta put a truck camper shell and a bed in back but the new back seats in the big trucks you can kinda sleep there. If both of you start falling asleep just pull into a rest area and grab a few winks. Better later then never.

It will be a long night, but well worth the trip.

I told member Sonny that two Brazilian people were coming to farmagedon.

He said OMG how many is a brazilian?  :scared:

I told member Sonny that two Brazilian people were coming to farmagedon.

He said OMG how many is a brazilian?  :scared:

Tell Sonny I will pay for him to get a "Brazillian" at Farmagedon...

On a serious note (just to confuse people), I am planning to make it to Swede's for Farmagedon.

I would be interested in learning knife throwing.  If anyone with experience would be willing to bring some throwing knives and maybe give a lesson or two, that would be greatly appreciated.

On a serious note (just to confuse people), I am planning to make it to Swede's for Farmagedon.

I would be interested in learning knife throwing.  If anyone with experience would be willing to bring some throwing knives and maybe give a lesson or two, that would be greatly appreciated.

~ Sure OFG....  :hug:  I'll be happy to teach you knife throwing. I'll bring some apples to put on your head and show you how I do it.  :yes:

all ready in the works ofg. watchers bringing a hawk block and ive got some knives and hawks to bring.  :thumbup: