WildSurvive Forum

~ Sure OFG....  :hug:  I'll be happy to teach you knife throwing. I'll bring some apples to put on your head and show you how I do it.  :yes:

Cool.  Do I get to wear Muddy's loin cloth too?

On a serious note (just to confuse people), I am planning to make it to Swede's for Farmagedon.

I would be interested in learning knife throwing.  If anyone with experience would be willing to bring some throwing knives and maybe give a lesson or two, that would be greatly appreciated.

just for everyones info i am in no way a professional knife thrower, or teacher. hell i think the only person Ive ever taught to throw is little razor. i am self taught so my "techniques) might not be on par with whatever experts on the www or that have written books do. i am not bad by any means and what i do works for me. but it should give someone the fundamentals to make a knife go "THUNK" in a piece of wood  :hugegrin:

Camp fire wood. Do you think this is enough?

Looks like a good start.  We'll just have to keep Razor from torching the whole pile at once.  lol

K-Bob - if you could recommend a nice mellow, smooth cigar, that would be wonderful.    Might as well engage in as much debauchery as possible in a weekend.

Ooooo, smokin' some Stogies!  I do love the smell of cigars and pipes.  My grandpa used to smoke Borghum Riff whiskey flavored tobacco, and I absolutely loved the smell of it.  Brings back all kinds of great memories.

How many are we currently anticipating will be attending?

Would you like me to do T-Shirts?

We need to figure out food as far as who is bringing what, how much we need, etc.

Anything else that needs to be addressed?

Im having shirts printed and you will find that the printer will have to make a template to start printing your shirts and that costs money.

Bring food to feed yourself and any thing we need the grocery store  is 10 miles away. Sharen is not cooking maybe some of her peanut butter cookies and stuff.

Swedesneighbor (Jeff) will host the gun fire over at his place. Ill recheck to make sure.

We have room for four or five in the cabin and upstairs in case the weather turns bad and for those who dont have tents. I have a brand new still in the box of a first up tent, the possum van with an ad-a room and a bed inside plus my pop up camper still down in the woods. We can bring it up if we need it.

Razor will have to take Taken a canoe ride. Lots of moss on the top but it may be gone by then.

Yep as good as he is, just lashing two ticks together could be a fire hazard

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Guest smallgamehunter

as of right now i will be unable to attend but i am offering my house as a rest stop for anyone comin north to swedes since im about 2 hrs south of him

razor likes to paddle    :yes:  boy i hope that didnt sound as bad as it looks  :rofl:

Razor paddling taken and Survivorgirl?  Who is taking video? 

My wood got wet last night.  oops.gif  That could be taken wrong. Maybe I better say my fire wood got rained on last night.  :unsure:  I better get a tarp on it.  :P

I aint got any. I mentioned it to my doctor and he looked at me like I was out of my mind then he pretended like he didnt hear me.  :'(

as of right now i will be unable to attend but i am offering my house as a rest stop for anyone comin north to swedes since im about 2 hrs south of him

~ That's too bad SGH. you can't find anybody to work for you?  :unsure: