WildSurvive Forum

That would be great.  Maybe someone could do a session on the recent advancements in neonatal transport ventilators...

~ Thanks but no thanks. I just want to play, have fun, sit around and poke at the fire, and drink a few beers. And make people laugh.  cool14.gif

~ I'm gonna Drink a beer, find Watcher's bag, and I'm ripping up Watcher's lists, and designated sleeping maps. First thing.  :smoke:  just to watch him run around lost for two days.  scared011.gif

~ Thanks but no thanks. I just want to play, have fun, sit around and poke at the fire, and drink a few beers. And make people laugh.  cool14.gif

How about if I put you down for "The finer points of consumption: comparison and contrasts of alcohol and firewood"?

How about if I put you down for "The finer points of consumption: comparison and contrasts of alcohol and firewood"?

~ Nope. I don't drink THAT much. Balance is always the key to having fun. Gotta keep my wits about me.  cool14.gif

~ I'm gonna Drink a beer, find Watcher's bag, and I'm ripping up Watcher's lists, and designated sleeping maps. First thing.  :smoke:  just to watch him run around lost for two days.  scared011.gif

Hey, we could re title this "Wrecking havoc with the younger generation: Techniques to encourage improvised survival abilities".

~ I think I'll do a class called "Duck, Goose, or Boobie?" Just to see who's been paying attention.

Sounds like fun in the dark or blindfolded.

Ohhhh, ohhhh, ohhhh, Don't forget the porcupine wrestling!!!!!!

It would be great if you could do a live demonstration of that one.  I think there is a patch of prickly pear cactus at Swede's that would work great for that.

Duck goose or boobie class!?? I'm in!

Think about that one a minute....in the dark, Razer and Docwatmo will be there. Perhaps you would want to reconsider?

Im afraid the stripper at the Victory tavern wont be available she has been retired.

You young guys can do your competition things Ill be by the camp fire. Mrs Swede says she NOT cooking for all of you this time. Im expecting some great camp fire cookin demonstrations. 

Im afraid the stripper at the Victory tavern wont be available she has been retired.

You young guys can do your competition things Ill be by the camp fire. Mrs Swede says she NOT cooking for all of you this time. Im expecting some great camp fire cookin demonstrations. 

~ I don't blame her! Tell Mrs. Swede We'll cook for HER! She can just prop up her feet and get a foot massage, and be catered to.  Southern style.  cool14.gif

Regarding group meals. What we did at the Blast at Ground Zero campout that's worked well.

Breakfast and lunch everyone is on their own.

Group dinner we agreed on what we're cooking ahead of time. Something simple. Don't make chicken avante garde ala Muddy like I did one year.

Someone voluteers to cook.

Someone volunteers to bring food stuff.

Voluteers for wood chopping fire building.

Volunteers to do the clean up.

Those who can't bring perishables due to driving distance kick in a few bucks. 

That way no one person gets saddled with the whole operation and misses the fun.

Good advice Muddy thank you. I would think any one would like to demonstrate their cooking skills.