WildSurvive Forum

One question  ribeye tbone or porterhouse... yeah i think ill bring all 3  moose0024.gif

Just bring the cow and then you can give a skinnin class with knife care at the end ;)

Good thinking ofg... now i just have to figure out how to strap it to the roof of my car.  Oh...and dont park acrost the drive from the mailbox...  :whistle:

Thats a park at your own risk zone.

~ Where's a good place to park? Can you post one of those Google Earth Maps like you did of MY yard? Only do it of your yard? And where to park, where not to park etc.?  :P :whistle:

this is the actual footage recorded on swedes yard cam after the ..um...incident.  sorry for the advertisment you have to sit threw first.

MORE ZIMA!! I was just uninvited wasn't I?

doh.gif

Love the t-shirt design, Watcher!  Make sure you contract with a tent-makers for at least one in 4XL.  Right now K-Woods and I have been talking about that first week in October, but we might be flexible for August.  I'll have to look over the calendar.  But if it's in August I hope you're fond of the smell of a sweaty fat man!  :hugegrin:

All I have booked so far is our users group Aug 1-3, maybe have to stay until the 7th, then another trip on Aug 15-16. 

Check with Taken and Holly. Taken has a definite date she put in for a long time ago.

Flyin is faster but if Taken is here the rest of you guys can figure it out for your selves.  :hugegrin:

Anyone flying in to either Cedar Rapids or Quad Cities, let me know and I might be able to pick you up on the way through.