WildSurvive Forum

i dont want to goto bed because it marks the end of the weekend for me  sad042.gif

Same here buddy...  I have to go do math in the morning...  Maybe if it were survival math...

Jimmy has 100 feet or paracord, the river is 40 feet across.  Randy is 10 feet down the river, on the other side of Jimmy.  How much rope will it take to reach from Jimmy to Randy?

Same here buddy...  I have to go do math in the morning...  Maybe if it were survival math...

Jimmy has 100 feet or paracord, the river is 40 feet across.  Randy is 10 feet down the river, on the other side of Jimmy.  How much rope will it take to reach from Jimmy to Randy?

:rofl:

Ooooo... Physics with tragectory!  Then I get to do first aid too!  Dang Razor, you and I just need to open up a skhewl for kids who just want to learn practical applications...

we couldn't guarantee no nerve (or pchycological) damage so it probably would do well.

Hope you guys all survived the almost artic camping trip and made it back ok. Good ol Illinois weather is unpredictable! Was good to meet those that i did. Wasnt feelin to well and up to my ass in things to do before the snow flys, so i didnt have much time by the fire. Hope you are all well!

thank you for stopping by, we know your busy and i really hope you get to feeling better. we will see ya on the next trip. take care my friend.

Hi folks!  I'm here at work this morning and enjoying those photos!  I had an absolute blast this weekend and had more fun than I've had in a long time!  And I'm just glad no one went blind from the white lightning...  :whistle:

I think some of K-woodsman's boot that melted caught on fire...

I got to looking at my boots and it melted almost every lug off the tread. So now I have slick boots. Those boots must be insulated from the heat as well as cold. LOL Glad you all saw it when you did or I would have been doing a fire dance around the fire. We have some great places to have a camp out here in Kentucky so come on down!

It's great that everyone had a good time. Now as soon as everyones home safe and sound, we can get their

take on it too.

I can't wait to hear what muddy and taken have to say.

OFG in the ditch. LOL , funny, I was thinking about doing the same thing! Great minds think alike.

We got Kim on the train on time. We found a Survivorman back to back on TV yesterday and watched Kim follow word for word and get excited when Les had his shirt off showing his man nipples.  :nono:  :thumbdown:  She managed to lose a pair of pants somewhere along the line.  :unsure:  Three words you'll never hear "cheer up Kim"  Just think three days or so and she'll be home.  :dead:

My personal apologies to Taken who found that big hole in the pasture while she was sprinting back to the house for a jar of mustard we forgot.    :scared:  I was hoping she would survive after the third roll.  :peace:  We gave her a shot of that Appalachia Stump Juice and she was fine.  :thumbup:

The animals are slowly showing back up. A bit nervous but they should calm down in a few weeks. Fat Guy took Kim for a nature walk and he managed to find his own way back to the house this time. Stick to the trails Bob.  :nono:

Guest smallgamehunter

It was a fun time I'm just disappointed I didn't get to spend more time with you guys

Razor your welcome

Watcher you were all my daughter talked about the whole 3 hours home and she shared razors firehouse story with anyone that would listen

It was a pleasure finally putting faces to names after all these years

Fat Guy and Kim coming back from the nature walk and the Farmageden Ka-Bar Knife you guys bought us.

farmageddon_1_032.jpg.002fc4ee171b12c4fb298d07e1f0fe52.jpg

farmageddon_1_036.jpg.972f2d871bc15d394093ed7b96bcf7a5.jpg

farmageddon_1_035.jpg.6d1ede878fe966263e9727944dac8a24.jpg

We got Kim on the train on time. We found a Survivorman back to back on TV yesterday and watched Kim follow word for word and get excited when Les had his shirt off showing his man nipples.  :nono:  :thumbdown:  She managed to lose a pair of pants somewhere along the line.  :unsure:  Three words you'll never hear "cheer up Kim"  Just think three days or so and she'll be home.  :dead:

My personal apologies to Taken who found that big hole in the pasture while she was sprinting back to the house for a jar of mustard we forgot.    :scared:  I was hoping she would survive after the third roll.  :peace:  We gave her a shot of that Appalachia Stump Juice and she was fine.  :thumbup:

The animals are slowly showing back up. A bit nervous but they should calm down in a few weeks. Fat Guy took Kim for a nature walk and he managed to find his own way back to the house this time. Stick to the trails Bob.  :nono:

Trails are way over rated.  More fun to make your own.

I'm not in a ditch. But I'm way off topic. Thank you Sharen and Swede for lending me your home as well as your down home hospitality and emotional support. Swede and I got a kick out of Kim reciting every les stroud quote before he did while watching his shows back to back. I swear, they showed 0.4 seconds of the next episode and she was like "oh! Survorman Africa! My favorite!" LOL. Swede and I would look at each other like  :blink:  happy097.gif  Then we just passed the mason jar back and forth until we too could both predict the future. I think we might have been in a ditch at one time. But I sprouted wings and flew us back to the sofa.  :P

Last night about 2:00am out in the blue light dog house/doll house, I had to pee, so I got out of bed, put my shoes on and started to sneak out the door without waking my roomy Kim. Well... I realized I had no flashlight at that point so I had to wake up kim because if anyone's gonna be prepared, its Kim.  :thumbsup:  So she says "here taken, you can use my hand cranked flashlight."  :dontgetit:  so I got on nuthin but my thin silk long johns, my hiking shoes and I start out into the pitch black cranking that tiny flashlight and its making this god awful sound... but the faster I turn it the brighter it gets. So you'd think the stupid racoon would at least HEAR me coming if not SEE me.  :glare:  I almost trip over the little bastard and almost didn't need to make it to the porta potty at all.  ::)  but I finally get there, freezing my ass off, I shut the door, strategically put down the flashlight so it won't fall into the toilet, and by this time Im about to pee in my pants because I held it so long initially.  :hugegrin:  so all of sudden the flashlight goes out cause I'm not "cranking" the handle, and Im like " sonofabitch!"  happy097.gif  I sit down and start peeing ALL over the lid of the toilet.  :scared:  and I was like "sonofabitch!!" So I stop MIDSTREAM lift the lid and finish. Then I had to clean up the mess while cranking that flashlight.... so anyhow, Kim, you might wanna wipe that flashlight off when you get home... just sayin.  :whistle:

Last night about 2:00am out in the blue light dog house/doll house, I had to pee, so I got out of bed, put my shoes on and started to sneak out the door without waking my roomy Kim. Well... I realized I had no flashlight at that point so I had to wake up kim because if anyone's gonna be prepared, its Kim.  :thumbsup:  So she says "here taken, you can use my hand cranked flashlight."  :dontgetit:  so I got on nuthin but my thin silk long johns, my hiking shoes and I start out into the pitch black cranking that tiny flashlight and its making this god awful sound... but the faster I turn it the brighter it gets. So you'd think the stupid racoon would at least HEAR me coming if not SEE me.  :glare:  I almost trip over the little bastard and almost didn't need to make it to the porta potty at all.  ::)  but I finally get there, freezing my ass off, I shut the door, strategically put down the flashlight so it won't fall into the toilet, and by this time Im about to pee in my pants because I held it so long initially.  :hugegrin:  so all of sudden the flashlight goes out cause I'm not "cranking" the handle, and Im like " sonofabitch!"  happy097.gif  I sit down and start peeing ALL over the lid of the toilet.  :scared:  and I was like "sonofabitch!!" So I stop MIDSTREAM lift the lid and finish. Then I had to clean up the mess while cranking that flashlight.... so anyhow, Kim, you might wanna wipe that flashlight off when you get home... just sayin.  :whistle:

..ummm...video?  happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

The raccoon was lucky he was just pissed off...and not pissed on.  happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

Apparently, the porta-pottie didn't fare as well.  happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

Glad the Wildsurvive wked was finally a go and was it. The pictures are so great. Everyone of you mean so much to me and Swede. Never a dull moment, just look at Kim, her face tells it all. Her mother called us and wants to thank all of you for making Kim's dream come true. I still feel like one of you will come popping in for a visit, then I look over on the hill and your not there. Be safe this year and hope to see you next time. Our little dog/doll house is open to you. Love ya

You mean New Jersey isnt west-  isnt west- isnt west----------------

We sat around the fire in the cold AND WE LOVED IT!!!