WildSurvive Forum

Amtrac stops in your town and brings you in two days within 20 miles of my farm for $458 round trip. You might have to sleep in your seat one night but the route goes along the Canadian border near the Glacier National Park. There will be one stop in Chicago for two hours. Check it out in Amtrac web site routes.

Here is how far to the train station in your town. We might be able to scrape up the ticket.  ;)

amtrac_station.thumb.JPG.6702a1190130315dfa6b3adb96692c4a.JPG

oh I can bring all my Survivorman dvds

Kim - if you can get someplace close, like Cedar Rapids, Dubuque or Quad Cities, I would be happy to pick you up and bring you on to Wild Survive Base Camp.

ya let me check the the website I love the train idea swede because I HATE to fly I can barley take a hour in a plane before I go mad  scared011.gif

I can chip in a couple of houndred I can put off a bed for a couple of more months no problem  you guys are more important to me  :hug:

Yeah, that whole sleep thingie is WAY over rated.

Let me know for sure because the earlier you buy the ticket the cheaper it is.

ok I could save 2 houndred this month then two hundred next month I think I can swing it let me go through my finances so make sure yea I sleep just fine on the floor I do have a memory foam pillow under my butt

I just sleep on the floor, I used a futon for a while, but I discovered that I get the best sleep ever if I just sleep right on the carpet.  Been that way for about 8 years (2 years on the futon).  Firm is GOOOOD.  Makes the ground feel like a pilow top when I camp.

i can sleep anywhere..for about 30 minuts. even a pile of rocks. but after a couple hours on the floor with no mat i feel like i rode an angry bull...

i can sleep anywhere..for about 30 minuts. even a pile of rocks. but after a couple hours on the floor with no mat i feel like i rode an angry bull...

~ me too. my hip would be aching, my shoulder would be throbbing, and I'm sure that some parts would just be numb.  :blink:

I sleep on a soft sofa, and I still have to have three pillows. LOL... one for my head, one to wrap my arm around so it doesn't fall asleep, and one between my knees. When I flip over, ALL The pillows have to be rearranged just "So".  happy097.gif

~ me too. my hip would be aching, my shoulder would be throbbing, and I'm sure that some parts would be numb.  :blink:

ive woken up numb from the neck up...really strange feeling.  :unsure:

Well, my wife's surgery was moved up from November to next week, which killed both the MN zoo/meetup trip with another friend of mine and my other meetup trip out west, so looks like Farmageddon is the only one I'm going to make.  My wife will be fully healed after 6 weeks and we will be looking forward to this trip since we didn't get as much camping in as we had hoped.

Cant wait to meet all of you.  Like this Razor Sharp guy.  I hear he's a little touched in the head.  :woot:

Well, my wife's surgery was moved up from November to next week, which killed both the MN zoo/meetup trip with another friend of mine and my other meetup trip out west, so looks like Farmageddon is the only one I'm going to make.  My wife will be fully healed after 6 weeks and we will be looking forward to this trip since we didn't get as much camping in as we had hoped.

Cant wait to meet all of you.  Like this Razor Sharp guy.  I hear he's a little touched in the head.  :woot:

~ I hope whatever procedure she's having done, goes well.  :thumbup: