WildSurvive Forum

Thanks for the well wishes.  It is as minimal as possible for a hysterectomy.  It's a Davinci laproscopic, robotic. 

I will have the money in October so I will be going and taken we will see but I don't want anyone haveing to come and get me out of jail oops.gif so I will keep it in my Les stroud backpack yes I am taking it my backpack that is and most of my survival stuff  happy070.gif

I will have the money in October so I will be going and taken we will see but I don't want anyone haveing to come and get me out of jail oops.gif so I will keep it in my Les stroud backpack yes I am taking it my backpack that is and most of my survival stuff  happy070.gif

~ Ok, survivorgirl. Just keep it on the Down Low.  cool14.gif 

Ill be glad to fill you in.  :smoke: Dont worry about the ticket thats been taken care of. You just have a little travel money for the train. Ill send you the info for the entire itinerary as soon as I can get things working, like my eyes, fingers, head and stuff. Im on enough meds to choke a cow right now.  :blink:

Will you forget the money? We are looking forward to having you here. We all love you, I love you and thats payment enough. Ill give you a step by step on your trip. Remember all you have to do is get on the train it will do the rest. You simply cant get lost. Bring a cell phone and we will be in constant contact with you every step of the way.I have a great brand new still in the box tent if you wish to sleep outside other wise we've got a new cabin and two bedrooms to choose from. Ive got some walkie talkies to keep every one accounted for so Ill put you in charge of keeping track of every one.

Will you forget the money? We are looking forward to having you here. We all love you, I love you and thats payment enough. Ill give you a step by step on your trip. Remember all you have to do is get on the train it will do the rest. You simply cant get lost. Bring a cell phone and we will be in constant contact with you every step of the way.I have a great brand new still in the box tent if you wish to sleep outside other wise we've got a new cabin and two bedrooms to choose from. Ive got some walkie talkies to keep every one accounted for so Ill put you in charge of keeping track of every one.

~ If you're putting Kim in charge of keeping track of every one, she might need some sort of radio tracking collar to keep track of me. I have ADD And I tend to wander.  :P

Ditto,  and I tend to like water also and have a bad habit of getting wet.  So my collar needs to be waterproof. 

Make sure doc's looks like a feather boa. Preferably in pink or purple.  :hugegrin:  i wont need one.  The aliens incerted one in my head years ago. Still cant figure out why they had to go threw my ass to do it  :scared:

Im anticipating people will scurry out like rats so Ive got five radios and a base station to know where to send the ambulance.

ok thanks no cell phone but I've been on a train before :) oh I can't wait :thumbsup: yea I am a wonderer too I see a trail or something and I am thinking oh were does that go and off I go :whistle: someone should go with me to keep me on track not taken she sounds too much like me we would get lost for sure  scared011.gif

ok thanks no cell phone but I've been on a train before :) oh I can't wait :thumbsup: yea I am a wonderer too I see a trail or something and I am thinking oh were does that go and off I go :whistle: someone should go with me to keep me on track not taken she sounds too much like me we would get lost for sure  scared011.gif

~  :rofl:

Well and the wife are planning to attend inless we find work batween the move and farmagedon. Since people are getting asighned jobs can i guard the alcohol? Or can i get night gard shift?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Well and the wife are planning to attend inless we find work batween the move and farmagedon. Since people are getting asighned jobs can i guard the alcohol? Or can i get night gard shift?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

~ Sure, and we'll put Doc in charge of guarding the Coffee, and razor in charge of guarding the steaks and bacon.  :rofl:

~ Don't worry about keeping track of OFG, we never know where the hell he is anyway.  :rofl:  If you give him a radio, he'll just hide somwhere and keep bugging everybody on the radio.... "I see a rock, and a flower, and a duck"....  "Where AM I?"  wacky115.gif