WildSurvive Forum

~ You're going to hunt cows?  :huh:

yes...there a stealthy breed, ill bet even ofg can hunt one from the ground with a bow...or a baseball bat, maby a steak knife.  :yes:

~ Don't worry about keeping track of OFG, we never know where the hell he is anyway.  :rofl:  If you give him a radio, he'll just hide somwhere and keep bugging everybody on the radio.... "I see a rock, and a flower, and a duck"....  "Where AM I?"  wacky115.gif

I don't even know where the hell I am half the time.  lol

I can start to see the problems from all of these city slickers coming to the country as they try to find bacon on a cow.  :nono:    doh.gif

I'll get hot dogs and s'mors and rootbeer oh yea and chips yum what should I bring survival stuff wise and what is the weather like there in October so I can dress accordinly I'll bring my computer and books any night owls because I stay up late now taken am I supposed to keep the girls away from les or not

Jeez swede. Give them some credit.  Im sure they all know bacon comes from chickens.

~ Well, I know ONE Thing, It don't come from a turkey.  :nono:  Don't EVER try turkey bacon, What an oxymoron!  :thumbdown:

I'll get hot dogs and s'mors and rootbeer oh yea and chips yum what should I bring survival stuff wise and what is the weather like there in October so I can dress accordinly I'll bring my computer and books any night owls because I stay up late now taken am I supposed to keep the girls away from les or not

~ That's up to you, Kim. You're in charge of all that.  :P  I'll keep the fish away from Les if he shows up. I figure that won't be too hard. The last thing I want to do is bog myself down with mundane chores.  :smoke:

i formally put myself in charge of lounging by the fire, drinking a few beverages and getting to know everyone  :hugegrin:

~ I'm gonna put myself in charge of poking the fire with a stick now and then. (I know it doesn't sound important, but it really is.)  :yes:

~ I'm gonna put myself in charge of poking the fire with a stick now and then. (I know it doesn't sound important, but it really is.)  :yes:

ill be in charge of finding you that stick. not just any stick will do. it has to be the "right" stick.