WildSurvive Forum

~ It does?  :unsure:

well yeah, if its to long its hard to control where you poke, if its to short you may have to get to close to the fire, if its to thin it might break or burn up to fast, if its to thick it wont poke just right and it might be heavy.  yeah, the size of the stick really matters.  its got to be just right.

well yeah, if its to long its hard to control where you poke, if its to short you may have to get to close to the fire, if its to thin it might break or burn up to fast, if its to thick it wont poke just right and it might be heavy.  yeah, the size of the stick really matters.  its got to be just right.

...maybe a stick with a tick? ???

Guest smallgamehunter

guess its a good thing theres 2 search and rescue teams within a hr drive of the farm cause all u wandering people  gonna get lost at some point......... i put myself in charge of any searches for lost wanderers

guess its a good thing theres 2 search and rescue teams within a hr drive of the farm cause all u wandering people  gonna get lost at some point......... i put myself in charge of any searches for lost wanderers

yah you better put thoae teams on high alert

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

I very seldom get lost...people are always telling me where to go.

Guest smallgamehunter

u too bob i get told where to go atleast twice a day everyday

I'll bring my whistle just in case I get lost I can't sit around when there is places to explore  :squirrel: I couldn't sit still  scared011.gif

I'll bring my whistle just in case I get lost I can't sit around when there is places to explore  :squirrel: I couldn't sit still  scared011.gif

~ That's cool Survivorgirl. I can't sit around too much either. But on a weekend off..... even I can surprise myself.  cool14.gif

I'm not going to lie...  I have tons of woods to traverse where I live, but I'm stoked to meet (in person) some people who have literally been like my next of kin for the past seven years online.  :thumbup:  I can see a tree or a trail anywhere, but how often do people come together to share stories over a campfire that has been burning for years inside of your own heart?  :cheers:

~ I haven't seen THE First "Hint" of a Farmageddon shirt. But I'm sure they'll be for sale. If not now.... afterwards....

I Survived Farmageddgon 2012.  :whistle:

I thought watcher mentiond onenin the beginning of this post?!

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Ill have some wildsurvive shirts made up. No one will get lost unless your drunk and then your on your own. Ill have a map made up for the trails. The fire wood will be taken care of. Rain will change things drastically.

Ill have some wildsurvive shirts made up. No one will get lost unless your drunk and then your on your own. Ill have a map made up for the trails. The fire wood will be taken care of. Rain will change things drastically.

I am thinking tracking collars for taken and sg....if we need to find Doc or Razor, we can just start cooking some bacon and making coffee.

I am thinking tracking collars for taken and sg....if we need to find Doc or Razor, we can just start cooking some bacon and making coffee.

~ just put me on a toddler leash, and people can take turns holding the handle. That might be cheaper.  :hugegrin:

~ just put me on a toddler leash, and people can take turns holding the handle. That might be cheaper.  :hugegrin:

But who knows what that might lead too.  happy097.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

I know what you mean taken I can't wait to meet all of you :woot: like taken said you all are like family to me happy070.gif  ew starting to get mushy  moose0024.gif

I know what you mean taken I can't wait to meet all of you :woot: like taken said you all are like family to me happy070.gif  ew starting to get mushy  moose0024.gif

Ok, group hug.  Except for Razor....he smells funny.

Well young lady your one step closer. Your ticket is paid for and will be waiting for you to pick up at the Everett train station on-------------

Your Itinerary

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

8 Empire Builder  (EVR  -  CHI)

Depart:

5:39 pm, Wed, Oct 3, 2012

Arrive:

3:55 pm, Fri, Oct 5, 2012

Duration:

44 hr, 16 min

Amenities

383 Illinois Zephyr  (CHI  -  GBB)        <-------------- Two hour lay over in Chicago Union Station

Depart:

5:55 pm, Fri, Oct 5, 2012

Arrive:

8:42 pm, Fri, Oct 5, 2012            <------------We will meet you in Galesburg @ 8:42

Duration:

2 hr, 47 min

Sorry about the loooooong train ride but hell you live on the other side of the planet. Just sit in the dome car and enjoy the ride.