WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

Sling Bow Chief AJ HFX Sling Shot Chrony Test

In this video I showcase shooting the Chief AJ HFX Sling Shot over my chrony to get a better idea of how fast the arrows are shooting. I'm shooting Victory V-Force HV arrows.

Looks like fun.  You are absolutely right though, be safe with that thing, it is not a toy.  An arrow at 130mph will do some damage.

Looks like fun.  You are absolutely right though, be safe with that thing, it is not a toy.  An arrow at 130mph will do some damage.

Thanks OFG!

Good video! I have been considering making a sling bow myself. I saw some plans that used a "Whisker Biscuit" insert for the arrow rest and one of the "Wrist Rocket" type slingshots. Looks like they are getting some pretty good accuracy with them too.

Good video! I have been considering making a sling bow myself. I saw some plans that used a "Whisker Biscuit" insert for the arrow rest and one of the "Wrist Rocket" type slingshots. Looks like they are getting some pretty good accuracy with them too.

They are fun shooters to play around with.

Ive got one like that... Homemade version, it's fun to shoot and can with out a dought kill game. Good video Wm