WildSurvive Forum

Lay on the beach and listen to the waves...

Looks like there are 7 geocaches on the island.

So far I'm liking this place.

~ You know that's peak Hurricane season.  :whistle:  good luck. I imagine there's lots of stuff to do and see though.

McDonalds, Hooters, Victorinox, shark diving aquarium, sky lift. I'll find something to do.

McDonalds, Hooters, Victorinox, shark diving aquarium, sky lift. I'll find something to do.

what's so special about there Mcdonald?

what's so special about there Mcdonald?

I would expect it's like any other McDonalds. It was just funny to find out it was there. The McDonalds in Sedona Arizona is the only one with a blue instead of golden arches. The food was terrible.

I would expect it's like any other McDonalds. It was just funny to find out it was there. The McDonalds in Sedona Arizona is the only one with a blue instead of golden arches. The food was terrible.

~ Seems like that would be against franchise rules. Golden Arches is like a trademark phrase.  :dontgetit:

~ I don't think Muddy Pete is a Sit in the sun kinda guy. I could be wrong though. I hate sitting... PERIOD. Much less in the hot sun. Watching an endless parade of people walking by doing stuff. If you're a dude, For every hot chick that walks by you in a thong, you have to witness about 23 folks walk by who have things on that make you believe that they must not own mirrors in their house.  :nono:  It might be different there though.  :P  Plus girls like to watch guys DOING stuff. So if you're a guy and you want to hook up with a girl at the beach, you really have to get up out of your chair, and move. Demonstrate some throwing skills (Toss a frisbee or something) play volleyball, rent a kayak, or a jet ski, toss back some beers. Act completely absorbed in some stupid sport,  :whistle:  they'll be all over you.

Guest smallgamehunter

scuba diving is a real big thing in st thomas    i would see if u can find a dive shop that offers try scuba classes  u wont regret it

Muddy Pete, wing walker extraordinaire, tonight on Discovery.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk 2

Muddy Pete, wing walker extraordinaire, tonight on Discovery.

I missed it.

Just tell yourself only the attractive people get fondled, then you wont be disappointed.

Here is my basic gear for the trip. Wide brimmed hat, Maxpedition Merlin which folds down into a pouch about the size of a football. Water bladder from the Camel Bak which will fit into a slot on the Merlin. A Survival Resources Aqua Pouch a two Platypus water bottles. Delorme GPS, Silva compass, Walkie talkies as my cellphone will be useless. Spare batteries, small daypack, AMK survival kit.

Doc Allen's Versa-tool.

P9060004.JPG.d90ab6396df9a2da3fe52cb28f895b28.JPG

P9060005.JPG.d903ec83d5d5bb634a204f11d61731b0.JPG