WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Super Fun survival kit video!

Cool Muddy.

Your voice reminds me of someone famous. I can't place it though. :/

i was thinking the same thing.  its gpoing to drive me nuts now trying to figure it out.  good video muddy. thanks for posting it.  :thumbup:

Got it! Edgar Frog from the Lost boys. AKA Corey Feldman

I thought I sounded more like Kermit. I'm getting the hang of the editing software slow but steady.   

I thought I sounded more like Kermit. I'm getting the hang of the editing software slow but steady.   

i was thinking rowan atkinson  aka mr. bean.  his real voice, not the bean character though. kindof a slight british austrailian ring to it.  great for doing youtube videos!

~ yeah, he kind of does sound like the Frog Brother Cory dude...  with a bit lower voice, but Now.... I'm really wanting to see the Lost Boys!  :P  I like the dog! He reminds me of my dog, Waco.  :thumbsup:

Good info muddy.  :thumbup:

Thanks Razor! I thought it was important to go over some basics. Part 2 has to be redone due to a technical oversight.

~ good! Can't wait to see it.

Be patient. I'll get the funny stuff back into the videos. Just have to find the balance. 

I liked the video Thanks for sharing I subscribed to your channel. Keep up the great work buddy.

:thumbup:

Thankyou.