WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Super Fun survival kit video!

one tip for you muddy on hydration bladders.  when im not using mine i store them in the freezer. they never grow anything that way and i don't have to clean them out.(drain all the water out first and blow the tube out)  and if you are going to leave them out its paramount to make sure they are dry. otherwise you will get gunk.  great videos and information  muddy. keep them coming  :thumbup:

one tip for you muddy on hydration bladders.  when im not using mine i store them in the freezer. they never grow anything that way and i don't have to clean them out.(drain all the water out first and blow the tube out)  and if you are going to leave them out its paramount to make sure they are dry. otherwise you will get gunk.  great videos and information  muddy. keep them coming  :thumbup:

Good info. Thankyou Razor!

Part 2.

Good video, Muddy.

I have been using Gatoraide G2, which has 5g of sugar and 20 calories per serving, compares to 14g of sugar and 50 calories for the regular.

~  :cheers: :clap:   

I'm glad I waited until I had time to watch them all back to back, uninterrupted, Muddy.  What a plethora of information you just spouted out like it was second nature! AND....  you actually kept my attention throughout, (which is not an easy thing to do.)  :whistle:

(I like the part where you turn on the camera in each video)  :naughty:  and I liked the continuity of always starting by drinking the coffee, and it being worse and worse each time.  :grin:  I found myself smiling the whole time....  and laughing at random. I like the alien... changing positions in each video. And I actually learned a lot.  :yes:  (And at my workplace nobody would've thought twice about you pulling out that knife to open up some cookies.) I can't believe you work with prudes like that.  :glare:

You really covered a lot of gear, and a lot of information, and you covered it well.  :thumbup:

Great job!  :arigato:

~  :cheers: :clap:   

I'm glad I waited until I had time to watch them all back to back, uninterrupted, Muddy.  What a plethora of information you just spouted out like it was second nature! AND....  you actually kept my attention throughout, (which is not an easy thing to do.)  :whistle:

(I like the part where you turn on the camera in each video)  :naughty:  and I liked the continuity of always starting by drinking the coffee, and it being worse and worse each time. I found myself smiling the whole time....  and laughing at random. I like the alien... changing positions in each video. And I learned a lot.  :yes:  (And at my workplace nobody would've thought twice about you pulling out that knife to open up some cookies.) I can't believe you work with prudes like that.  :glare:

You really covered a lot of gear, and a lot of information, and you covered it well.  :thumbup:

Great job!  :arigato:

:D Thanks. The coffee really was that bad. I actually had a little script on my laptop just off to the side of the camera. That only went as far as part 2. After that I'm running on autopilot and coffee. The only second take was the knife segment and that was just for a different camera angle. Did you notice anything special on the coffee table?

:D Thanks. The coffee really was that bad. I actually had a little script on my laptop just off to the side of the camera. That only went as far as part 2. After that I'm running on autopilot and coffee. The only second take was the knife segment and that was just for a different camera angle. Did you notice anything special on the coffee table?

~ I noticed the tactical spatula....  is that what you were talking about?  :unsure:

I have a segment on proper clothing that I working on, also one on knives specific. There will be kits in the series about kits I haven't quite figured out where to start.

I wanted to film everthing outdoors but time and my work schedule make that difficult more so when I pulling gear out of the pack.

~ is it?  :dontgetit:

It is. Look for it to make a repeat in other installments. I also want to talk to my buddy about SamSpamamation.

It is. Look for it to make a repeat in other installments. I also want to talk to my buddy about SamSpamamation.

~ SamSpamamation! Cool!  :thumbsup: 

I have a survival question for you, since you wear glasses, and many folks do, do you pack an extra pair when you venture out alone?  :unsure:

~ SamSpamamation! Cool!  :thumbsup: 

I have a survival question for you, since you wear glasses, and many folks do, do you pack an extra pair when you venture out alone?  :unsure:

I don't, but I should. I've gone through the drug store racks but I haven't found a pair that I can see out of.

~ I liked it. Once again you really delivered a lot of good info on what to wear out hiking and why.  :thumbup:  personally, I think you should've started in your loin cloth and described each layer as you put it on.  :P

i dont know why but it keeps freezing up.  maby to mny people watching it at once. great information muddy. i loved tactical spatula song, i really want to lay down some guitar tracks for you.  :yes:

i dont know why but it keeps freezing up.  maby to mny people watching it at once. great information muddy. i loved tactical spatula song, i really want to lay down some guitar tracks for you.  :yes:

~ That's weird, it keeps freezing up on me too. Right at the point where you're talking about not overpacking your kits.  :unsure:  it just stops. I thought it was my messed up computor. I'll try to watch it in the morning Muddy but so far so good.  :thumbup: