WildSurvive Forum
Muddy Pete

Super Fun survival kit video!

I like that little keychain tool. Does it have anyway to store extra blades built in.

The Gerber Artifact? Not on the tool itself. I keep a keep a small pill bottle with an assortment of xacto blades.

I haven't had a chance to look at Part 8. Is it still having freezing? Did Part 9 run ok?

~ Ok, part 8 worked today. lots of good info muddy. I haven't watched part nine yet. Children of the Corn is on.

I watched it this morning and it looked ok. Cept for that funny lookin' guy in front of the camera. I was halfway through the upload on part 10 and accidentally closed all the windows.  censored.gif 

~ Part 10?  Slow down Muddy! I can't keep up!  scared011.gif

I was out today working on part 11. I didn't get much footage. I did have a nice day hike.

your really posting alot of great info on kit. i cant wait to see you start showing us how to use it.  :thumbup:

That was what I was working on today. Today I made a little script. Maybe next week, I'll be able start filming. I'm going to be busy in the office for the next few weeks.

~ I watched 9 and 10. I'm going to have to start taking notes.  :P  You go over so much stuff, I start forgetting information before its over.  :unsure:

Me too  :P

~  happy097.gif  I thought you were gonna be one of those Plastic Bag statistics that spawned the warning labels.  :rofl:

I was going to do whole gag reel starting with the miracle of child birth.

I'm working on a knife segment for the video. I'm going to break it down into sections Mutitools/SAK's, Kit knives, medium knives, larger knives and choppers. Each segment will be a few minutes long (hopefully) and cover what I've found useful and not so useful about each type. Then I want to do a little project showing how to put those tools to work.

Does anyone have a suggestion about something they would like to see or should I wing it?  :woot:

You are doing great, Muddy.  I am trying to get caught up and all I have seen thus far is great. Very informative and entertaining.

You are doing great, Muddy.  I am trying to get caught up and all I have seen thus far is great. Very informative and entertaining.

Thanks OFG!

well watching your videos has inspired me muddy. although ive carried a variety of stuff over the years i was never a survival kit guy. well i got me a belt pouch (condor ipouch i think )and im going to build me one of those super fun kits. i should be able to scrap one together with all the stuff i have laying around. keep it going muddy. good stuff  :thumbup: