WildSurvive Forum
insanehillbilly

How about your head gear?

Yeah. Whats that?  :unsure:

Well...thanks to my native american blood I still can't fill in my beard  :glare: and have very little body hair...but I've got plenty on my head still so far. I told Lisa I was gonna let it grow so it would already be nice and long when she and my daughters finished turning it white :) I was sitting on the ends of it on the trip back from Florida so had Lisa cut nearly a foot off if it and it's just above the middle of my back now.

"Sigh" That's where mine was......at 24. Top was getting thin. I saw the writing on the forehead. I'm not vain enough to care, but I do miss it. Save a ton on shampoo.  :hugegrin:

That's why I keep mine at a 1/4 inch or less.  A bottle of shampoo would probably last me about 20 years.  So I use the combo bodywash/shampoo so I don't have to look at the same damn bottle of shampoo for the rest of my life.  :hugegrin:

That's why I keep mine at a 1/4 inch or less.  A bottle of shampoo would probably last me about 20 years.  So I use the combo bodywash/shampoo so I don't have to look at the same damn bottle of shampoo for the rest of my life.  :hugegrin:

My dad kept mine at less than 1/4" through my childhood. I've always been somewhat rebellious so as soon as I could I let it grow. Then in the late 70s early 80s when every body had long hair I cut mine back...now everyone is going with the buzz cut so I let mine grow out again :)

I'm in the same boat as Mist on the hair. I do prefer mine short but it is relentless. It seems to need a trim around every two weeks. I do love head gear though! I like all kinda hats. Maybe it's my playful nature but I do have fun with it. I'll add a few if its ok.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351573540.154880.thumb.jpg.18e0ea0e3fc03f073df144a188cfcc69.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351573687.673136.thumb.jpg.da071611e0dcf69ac91292b3a3557941.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1351573740.429824.jpg.384104eb268819a9355fe0fc55481c7e.jpg

I have lots of crazy wigs and hats. Lol

Usually when I'm in the woods I just wear a ball cap or a beanie depending on temperature. I do like the boonie hats but have never found one that feels just right. 

Like most a wide brim hat for the summer, a fleece brimed hat for the fall, spring, fur for winter.(getting old, I like my comfort.)