WildSurvive Forum

It looks like the camp out should be planned for a slightly warmer part of the year but then again aslong as the stump juice is flowing no one should be cold well at least those old enough to drink

Let's do it when it is warmer.  I want to use my hammock.

Besides, that would mean Emma could cut back to 3-4 layers...

I hope to get to make it again this year. I don't know of any hard plans  at this time. I do hope to leave earlier in the day than last time though. I am getting to old to stay up all night like the last time KB and I made the trip.

~ I can layer on down to GA style. I'm sure I can laugh at your Illinois "Summer heat".  :whistle:

ah yes good ol GA  at within the top 5 states I plan to visite and I'm hopeing to afford the trip out

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2

Planned exercises can be crossbow demonstration and practice, recurve bows, canoeing, fishing maybe cooking fish on an open fire so far. Should have 4 four wheelers going this year.

Planned exercises can be crossbow demonstration and practice, recurve bows, canoeing, fishing maybe cooking fish on an open fire so far. Should have 4 four wheelers going this year.

Sounds like a good plan Swede. I have a couple of recurves I can bring if needed.

Mines a 55 pounder. I probably cant pull it back now.  :'(

I have got a 65 lb recurve for hunting and I have a 30 lb Ben Pearson. I just did some trading with KB and he now has my old 45 lb recurve. So sound like between you, KB and me we should have about all draw weights covered.