WildSurvive Forum

Sharen put four old folding chairs there to sit and connect with Mother Nature.    :arigato:

Picked up two 10 by 20 poly tarps today for the shelter sides and a few other items. Found some cooking items that had gone missing. Sharen painted a wash stand we had. I think my carpenter crawled out of a hospital bed to finish the camper in spite of me telling his to take it easy.  :nono:  If he conks out Kim will still have the cabin I guess.  :dead:

We have sweet corn on the cob for every one, six pounds of craw dads seasoned and frozen, Im planing on camp fire chili and kettle chips. Were stopping by an orchard for fresh apples and caramel dip. Theres always burgers and brats. I have no breakfast planned.

The shirts are done and we will pick them up tomorrow.

im bringing meat cheese and crackers for  everyone as they show up or for a cracker barrel supper. I can eat oatmeal for breakfast, im good.  we could do breakfast burritos again to.

I don't want anyone to go to any trouble for me I will sleep were ever if swede can take me grocery shopping it will be fine  for breakfast swede I need your phone # to give to my mom and to put in my cell phone next week I should be there next wednesday if train is on time or thursday if not swede can put me to work (little things ) can't wait  :thumbsup:

Well.... Dammit why do I need lists LMAO

FRIDAY:

-Lunch=BRING YO OWN

-Supper=Cracker Barrel

SATURDAY:

-Breakfast=BRING YO OWN (Oatmeal and Cereal????)

-Lunch= Crawdads and corn?

-Supper=Chilli

SUNDAY:

-Breakfast=Burrito????

-Lunch=Leftovers?

How does that sound?

What no bacon.  :scared:  More food for Friday night. Ill work it out. Theres a lady just down the road that takes orders for cinnamon rolls. Ill see if she can do three dozen.Biscuits and gravy or pancakes and bacon?

What no bacon.  :scared:  More food for Friday night. Ill work it out. Theres a lady just down the road that takes orders for cinnamon rolls. Ill see if she can do three dozen.Biscuits and gravy or pancakes and bacon?

I have a biscuit recipe I could try out in the Dutch oven.

That is just wrong, no bacon. Biscuits and gravy one day bacon the next.

Wish I could make it.

Sharen will put Kim to work helping to make biscuits. We can do the gravy in the house and take it over.  :thumbup: