WildSurvive Forum

I'll have class but Emma and I will be down for sure!  First weekend in June sounds great!

Well come when you have no class. Rodney Dangerfield.

You are talking June 1st and 2nd? I know last time we actually started on Friday night which would be May 31.

i can onlty do the weekend thing. i had to burn up all my vacation time to make ends meet when my hours were cut at work. i wanted to do a 3 day weekend but i looked at the calander at work and the other guy i work with is taking a 4 day weekend that weekend and traviling for his daughters wedding. since the place cant function without at least one of us there the soonest i can get there is friday night about 6:30 7:00. i might not be able to help with any set up but ill damn sure cook, cut wood and anything else needs doing while im there.

i tried out for the a-team, they told me to blow up a bus...i burnt my lips on the exhaust pipe..no respect i tell ya.  Rodney Dangerfield.  :rofl:

I did that with a sledge hammer once.  Worked like a charm except for all the broken glass as I sucked the beer out of the grass and dirt.  :blushing:

~ If y'all are talking about the Last Day of May and Then the first day of June (which is a Saturday) I'm going to put in for those days.  :thumbsup:

I have to allot enough time to drive... There AND back. And stop and pee a couple of dozen times. And drink Monster drinks and eat slim jims and stuff.  :blushing: 

Maverick is calling the Ball....  first weekend in June.  :thumbup:

And I wont be quiet taken by the wind...  this time. I'll be FUNNY and Witty taken by the wind...  I feel like I wasn't myself last time.

~ Watcher you literally look like you're freezing to DEATH in that avatar!  :/  And I loved meeting you again. I'm really feeling good about meeting Emma the next time. I think I'm going to actually get her to put a couple of sentences together this time.  :whistle: :rofl:  :P

~ Ok....  change it to another weekend. But if you move it up sooner, It's going to get hard for me.

NO! Don't change it on my account. I'm booked for the spring. Just take lots of pictures.

NO! Don't change it on my account. I'm booked for the spring. Just take lots of pictures.

damn..we would miss ya tons muddy. but damn strait we will take lots of pics.

~ Will you come if it's on another weekend?

I have a campout in Virginia April 26Th-28Th. And another tentatively scheduled for May 17-19. Those dates are not confirmed.