WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldfatguy

Internet Scams

I get a couple of these a week.  I thought it would be amusing to post these for all to enjoy and make tons of money from too!!  wacky115.gif

Dear friend,

I am Dr.Shabalala Kampala,the Former Economic&Financial Adviser to the incumbent Zimbabwean President,Mr.Robert Mugabe,a dictator who has been in Power since the independence of the country in 1980.

I am right now seeking Asylum somewhere safer,because the President wants me dead because I am one of the new advocates of power change,and he would not hear of this,especially since I threatened to initiate the process of returning all his stolen funds scattered around Europe,due to the fact that my name was used in syphoning the money out of Zimbabwe as his front.

Where I now need your help is that since I am now  seeking Asylum,and I cannot move around freely,and also cannot return the money.I now intend to use the money for myself and my family.So,I will need your help to take control of the money until such a time when my situation is better.Therefore if you are interested in working with me,then you should quickly send me your direct phone&fax numbers,address and other relevant information to make this transfer effective.

The money in question is US$45Million.

I will wait to hear from you urgently.

Yours truly.

Dr.Shabalala Kampala.

I just talked my sister in law from sending a 3600.00 money order to somebody in Tennessee I think.

She answered an add for 2 mint condition seadoo's.

The whole thing smelled fishy and when I started reading the correspondence, I saw discrepancies

in the language translation.  She's canadian and wouldn't have caught it.

They had all the key things. Husband died in Afghanistan,  her and her daughter. Tugging on the heart strings.

Then "why you not respond?" Busted. There were a few more in there.

I hate scum bags.  :reallymad:

I've got a friend that works at a Rite aid. They do money orders and western union. This little old deaf lady came in trying to send 2500.00 and something triggered a red flag. They wrote out that it was a scam. Somebody was targeting deaf people and telling them they had won the "deaf lottery". All they had to do was send x amount of dollars for processing. She had already sent them 3k or something like that.

I've got a friend that works at a Rite aid. They do money orders and western union. This little old deaf lady came in trying to send 2500.00 and something triggered a red flag. They wrote out that it was a scam. Somebody was targeting deaf people and telling them they had won the "deaf lottery". All they had to do was send x amount of dollars for processing. She had already sent them 3k or something like that.

Some people just SUCK.

I get a couple of these a week.  I thought it would be amusing to post these for all to enjoy and make tons of money from too!!  wacky115.gif

Dear friend,

I am Dr.Shabalala Kampala,the Former Economic&Financial Adviser to the incumbent Zimbabwean President,Mr.Robert Mugabe,a dictator who has been in Power since the independence of the country in 1980.

I am right now seeking Asylum somewhere safer,because the President wants me dead because I am one of the new advocates of power change,and he would not hear of this,especially since I threatened to initiate the process of returning all his stolen funds scattered around Europe,due to the fact that my name was used in syphoning the money out of Zimbabwe as his front.

Where I now need your help is that since I am now  seeking Asylum,and I cannot move around freely,and also cannot return the money.I now intend to use the money for myself and my family.So,I will need your help to take control of the money until such a time when my situation is better.Therefore if you are interested in working with me,then you should quickly send me your direct phone&fax numbers,address and other relevant information to make this transfer effective.

The money in question is US$45Million.

I will wait to hear from you urgently.

Yours truly.

Dr.Shabalala Kampala.

I just got an almost identical one of these over the fax. Except it was Mrs Ruby Addo Mills.

She's 95 million though. The bigger the amount, the more likely it is to be real right?

I think I'll sign up.  ::)

I just got an almost identical one of these over the fax. Except it was Mrs Ruby Addo Mills.

She's 95 million though. The bigger the amount, the more likely it is to be real right?

I think I'll sign up.  ::)

Cool, fax that one to me too!!!

Cool...here is a new one I got this afternoon:

BENIN BUSINESS AND FINANCIAL LAW ATTORNEYS

BENARD FASSASI CHAMBERS & ASSOCIATES, L.L.B, L.L.M

LEGAL SOLICITORS AND LAWYERS OF THE SUPREME COURT OF BENIN,

404 ADOGLITTA, AKPAKPA COTONOU, BENIN REPUBLIC.

Hello my friend,

I am Barrister Benard Fassasi, English speaking Beninoise, Solicitor and Financial Attorney/Consultant. I was moved to contact you based on the present condition of things here. There was a foreigner who registered with my Legal firm as his personal Attorney and he was a stock broker as well as a one time secret agent for importing oil from overseas for our former Ministers and also a construction contractor.

So, on June 2003 my client made a fixed deposit for US$9,500,000.00 (Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand US Dollars Only) in a Bank here in Benin with standing statement/agreement with the bank that all correspondence in respect to the fixed deposit contract must be sent to him through my humble chambers. Upon maturity, the routine notification was sent to me, which I dispatched to his forwarding address as usual without a reply.

After a month, I sent a reminder which I received from the bank without any reply again. Finally, I discovered from my client's contract employee that he died with his family in the Benin Republic December 26, 2003 plane crash. He died without making any WILL and all attempts to trace his relatives were fruitless.

I also discovered that he did not declare any kin or relations in all his official documents, including his fixed deposit contract with the bank. Hence I seek your consent to present you to this bank as the next of kin based on the official letter I just received from his bankers reminding me that BENINOISE LAW states that at the expiration of ten (10) years the money will be reverted to the ownership of the BENINOISE Government if I do not confirm the next of kin to claim the fund.

Consequently, my proposal is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand in as the next of kin to my deceased client since you share the same surname and a foreigner so that the fruits of this old man's labor will not go into the hands of some corrupt government officials.

Note that this transaction is simple and risk free because I will provide expert legal services that will guarantee the successful execution of this deal. If you are interested, please contact me as soon as possible through phone, I shall provide you with more details and how we shall proceed with the claims. I expect you to observe utmost confidentiality and be rest assured that this transaction would be profitable for both of us. Thanks as I wait for your reply.

Best regards,

Hon. Barrister Benard Fassasi (Esq)

I could be RICH!!  Just got this one today.  happy100.gif happy097.gif happy097.gif

I need you to assist me transfer the abandon sum of $22,500,000.00 Dollars into your bank account.I will give you more details about the transfer immediately I receive a positive response from you.my contact :mrleung.cheung@yahoo.cn

Best Regards,

Mr. LEUNG Cheung.

Some people have no shame....

Hello,

I am Captain Lisa Macey 3rd Brigade Support Battalion US Army in Afghanistan. we have some amount of funds that we want to move out of the Afghanistan, If you are interested I will furnish you with more details.

View the following link to verify source of the business: http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2988455.stm

Regards,

Capt. Lisa Macey.

LOL ...do these never end?  I guess the "GOD BLESS" at the end really sells it. 

I wonder if I just sent out emails that said "Send me money" if I would get any responses...

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

TINUBU SQUARE,

LAGOS NIGERIA.

DEAR VALUED CUSTOMER,

WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR NOT HAVE CONTACTED YOU FOR SOME TIME NOW REGARDING YOUR COMPESATION PAYMENT. WE HAVE BEEN WORRIED SEEKING FOR A BETTER WAY FOR THE UNITED DIPLOMATIC/FINANCE COMPANY TO TRANSFER YOUR FUNDS VALUED USD$1,000,000.00 WITHOUT ANY MORE TROUBLES.

NOW, WE HAVE AGREED TO USE THEIR DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES TO CARGO YOUR FUNDS TO YOU IN CASH AND MAKE THE DELIVERY TO YOUR HOUSE BY HAND TO HAND FROM NEW YORK TO YOUR RESIDENCE.

I WILL WANT YOU TO WRITE TO THE PERSON IN CHARGE OF THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERY SERVICES IN NY, FURNISH YOUR INFORMATION TO HIM AND REQUEST FROM HIM TO USE THEIR SERVICE FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUNDS AS INSTRUCTED BY THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) AND INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)

FILL AND EMAIL THE BELOW INFORMATION TO HIM FOR THEIR IMMEDIATE ACTION.

1, YOUR FULL NAME.......

2, DELIVERY ADDRESS.......

3, PHONE NUMBER...........

4, FAX NUMBER.............

NAME OF THE MANAGER INCHARGE: (MR. RAYMOND BOKI)

CONTACT EMAIL ADDRESS: (raymond_boki@deliveryman.com)

CENTRE STREET, 2ND FLOOR,

NEW YORK, NY 10007 USA.

TELEPHONE: (607) 595-4349

(FOR YOUR BEST INTEREST, DO CONTACT THE DIPLOMATIC COMPANY AND SEND THEM YOUR CORRECT INFORMATION TO AVOID ANY MISTAKE IN DELIVERY OF YOUR FUNDS).

I WAIT FOR YOUR REPLY AFTER CONTACTING MR. RAYMOND BOKI.

THANKS AND GOD BLESS.

YOURS SINCERELY,

DR. JOHNSON FABIAN

Whoa, this one has to be real...it is from a "Barrister" with the title "Esq"!!!!

BARRISTER RICHARD DUKE (Esq.)

Tel:  +447045712825

Fax:  +447092888420

Dear my worthy fellow,

I am Mr. Richard Duke, a Legal practitioner based in London, United Kingdom and the personal Attorney to Late Mr. Roland Lake who was formerly a private investor/ realtor with the Frank Howard Allen Realtors before his death, hereinafter shall be referred to as my client. Couple of years ago, my client and his wife along with their two children were among victims of Boeing 737 Airline crash that claim the lives of all occupants.

Since then, I have made several enquiries from the embassy to locate his next of kin or any of his extended relatives, but all to no avail. My client made a deposit in a Bank at London valued presently at US$10,500,000.00 (Ten Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) and the bank has issued me an official notification to appoint  the next of kin or beneficiary who will benefit this funds, otherwise the account will be confiscated within the next fifteen(15) working days.

Since I have been unsuccessful to locate any of my late client's relatives, I seek your consent to permit me present you as the next of kin/ beneficiary of my late client's estate so that the proceeds of this account would be transferred to you in a smmoth and legitimate means.

Already, I have set out modalities for achieving my aim of appointing you as the bonafide next of kin as well as transfer the money out of United Kingdom, for us to share the money in the ratio of 50% for me and 40% to you. We shall collectively donate the remaining balance of 10% to Haiti Relief Organizations.

It is my intention to achieve this transfer in a legitimate way, all I required from you is your honest Co-operation, confidentiality and trust to enable us see this transaction through. This is a very legal business that I am 100% sure of its success and is absolutely risk free.

Kindly signify your willingness to assist by sending me an email for further procedures relating to this transaction. The email shall include the below information:

1. Your full name

2. Your telephone and fax numbers.

3. Your Full address.

4. Your age and occupation.

Once I receive your positive response, I will then furnish you with more details on how we shall proceed with the claim.

I look forward to receiving your prompt response.

Yours Sincerely,

Barr. Richard Duke (Esq

I saw one for penis enlargement the other day. What a scam that stuff doesnt work!  :glare:

Gosh, another "Barrister" and the FBI is going to help with this one, even though it's only $1.5 million.  I just hope they figure out if this is an "ATM Master card" or an "ATM visa card" before they send it out....

Attn please,

This message is coming to you from FBI office here, We are writing this mail to inform you that your (Inheritance winning awarded funds of $1.5million) has been totally converted into a ATM Master card and it's to be delivered to your address via courier service, Be inform that the courier delivery company will deliver the card with all the manual and instruction both with PIN code to access the Card upon receipt. It's the best option to receive this amount since every attempt failed, therefore you will need to contact the Barrister that helped in re-claiming the check back and converted it into an ATM visa card with his address below:

Barrister Necter Polimars

Email: barristernecter@superposta.com

Phone: +229 98651731

Send him your current address where the Card should be delivered to and remember to indicate the Reg:code of ATM-0034 to him when making contact with him. Please also choose the courier service you would like to deliver the Card Post office is also working but could take the card much time to get to you.

Please endeavor to inform us once you have received the ATM Card.

Sincere regards

Robert S. Mueller

FBI Monitoring Team Service.

Cool, now the FBI is going to send me money!!!

FBI headquarters in Washington, D.C.

Federal bureau of investigation

J. Edgar Hoover building

935 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW Washington, D.C. 20535-0001

Ref: FBI/DC/25/09

Dear Beneficiary,

Series of meetings have been held over the past 7 months with the secretary general of the United Nations

Organization. This ended 3 days ago. It is obvious that you have not received your fund which is the sum of

$850,000.00 due to past corrupt Governmental Officials who almost held the fund to themselves for their selfish

reason and some individuals who have taken advantage of your fund all in an attempt to swindle your fund which has

led to so many losses from your end and unnecessary delay in the receipt of your fund.

The National Central Bureau of Interpol enhanced by the United Nations and Federal Bureau of Investigation have

successfully passed a mandate to the current president of Nigeria his Excellency President Good luck Jonathan to

boost the exercise of clearing all foreign debts owed to you and other individuals and organizations who have been

found not to have receive their Contract Sum, Lottery/Gambling, Inheritance and the likes. Now how would you like

to receive your payment? Because we have three method of payment which is by confirmable Check, Bank to Bank wire transfer or by ATM card?

ATM Card: We will be issuing you a custom pin based ATM card which you will use to withdraw up to $3,000 per day

from any ATM machine that has the Master Card Logo on it and the card have to be renewed in 4 years time which is

2016. The ATM card comes with a handbook or manual to enlighten you about how to use it. Even if you do not have a bank account.

Check: To be deposited in your bank for it to be cleared within three working days. Your payment would be sent to

you via any of your preferred option and would be mailed to you via UPS, DHL or FedEx.

DO NOT SEND MONEY TO ANYONE UNTIL YOU READ THIS: YOU ARE TO STOP COMMUNICATION WITH ANY FORM OF ORGANIZATION,BANKS,COURIER, INDIVIDUALS CLAIMING THEY HAVE YOUR FUNDS, THE FBI, INTERPOLS AND ALL THE HIGH AUTHORITIES IN YOUR COUNTRY HAVE BEEN INFORMED ABOUT THIS.

Contact our payment agent below

Mr. David Spencer

Email:(customerscare2_hsbc@yahoo.com.hk)

You are advised to contact him with the informations as stated below:

1) Your full Name:

2) Home/Cell Phone:

3) Occupation:

4) Age:

5) Sex:

6) Home Address:

7) Nationality:

Preferred Payment Method (ATM / Cashier Check/ Bank to Bank wire transfer)

Yours sincerely,

Miss Donna Story

FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION

UNITED STATES DEPARTMENT OF JUSTICE

Way cool!  Now I am inheriting money from people I don't even know!!!!

My name is Mrs. Lillian Bishop.

An aging widow who have been sick few years ago immediately after the death of my husband who left me everything he had worked for. I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for Charitable and Humanitarian cause. Please reach my attorney today with this email (attor.mhoward@rogers.com) for more information, my attorney will give you directives on how the funds should be willed and transferred to you. Right now, i have been cautioned not to receive calls while my doctor is aware of change of will. Email my attorney today as this transaction is urgent.

Your Sincerely,

Missy Smith - PA. I am sending you this email on behalf of Mrs. Lillian Bishop.

This isn't an email/internet scam, but in my opinion, this is bordering on mail fraud.

I get these every month or so and they just piss me off.

On the outside, they try to make it look all kinds of official, even stating the penalties if someone interferes with the delivery (gosh, a nice reminder of federal laws relating to all mail delivery).

mailscam1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Inside is nothing more than someone trying to sell me an over priced, useless extended warranty.

mailscam2.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I don't know how anyone would think I would buy anything from someone using this type of "sales technique". I wonder how many people fall for this?

Here's one for you, Swede.  Looks like they have a bunch of construction equipment they want to send over.

My name is Paul Edgecomb the Assistant Accountant general of TRENDY VENTURES

One of the Largest construction Company in united Kingdom with over 1.2trillion capital investment

Fund, nevertheless as the accountant general I handle all staff

Welfare accounts and I extract 1.2% excess maximum return capital

Profits (EMRCP) per annum on each of the staffs

Capital fund. As an expert i have made over $17.4m from the staffs

EMRCP Also  I have  in my possession the following  Machines  2005.CAT 320CL  2005 CAT 325CL KOMATSU PC220LC-7 CAT 950B I am seriously looking  for someone in a sales of used construction equipment's Business to trust who Will stand as an investor to receive the fund and the machines so we can  work and establish together as partners,

You are ready to assist and work with me I will explain more on

How to receive the Machines.

Thanks

Paul Edgecomb

It would cost more to send that used junk over here then its worth. Assistant accountant general  :D

Way cool.  I will be now getting $5,000.00 per day for the next 340 days!!!!  ::pbjt:: ::pbjt::

Attention please!!!

We have concluded to effect your payment of $1.7 Million, through western union, but the maximum amount you will be receiving each day starting from tomorrow is $5,000.00 daily until the funds is completely transferred.

Kindly Contact Western union Agent:Mr.Harry Musa,

E-mail: ( w.u.m.transfer333@wss-id.org)

Tel: +229 99356570

Though, We sent $5,000.00 in your name today so contact Mr.Harry Musa or you call him as soon as you receive this email and tell him to give you the Mtcn, sender name and question/answer to pick the $5,000.00 Pls let me know as soon as you received all your funds $1.7 Million,

Best Regards,

Mr Abel Martin