WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
oldfatguy

Internet Scams

And I thought the FBI might have been a little tied up with all the stuff in Boston, but it looks like they have found even more money for me.  Woo hoo ::pbjt:: ::pbjt:: ::pbjt::

Nice to see Mr. Mueller is still there, but he has someone else working for him now.  It is a comfort to hear of the efforts they are putting in "cub cyber crime" and make sure I don't get scammed as well:

"Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors."

Federal Bureau of Investigation

Counter-terrorism Division and Cyber Crime Division

J. Edgar. Hoover Building Washington DC

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

Attention Beneficiary,

Records show that you are among one of the individuals yet to receive his/her overdue payment from overseas which includes Lottery/Gambling, Contract and Inheritance funds. Through our Fraud Monitory Unit we have noticed that you have been in communication with some impostors and fraudsters who have been impersonating the likes of Prof. Soludo/Mr.Lamido Sanusi of the Central Bank Of Nigeria, Mr. Patrick Aziza, Mrs Farida Waziri, Bode Williams, Frank, Anderson, officials of Oceanic Bank, Zenith Bank, Kelvin Young of HSBC, Ben of FedEx, Ibrahim Sule, Dr. Usman Shamsuddeen and some impostors claiming to be from the Federal Bureau of Investigation.

The Cyber Crime Division of the FBI gathered information from the Internet Fraud Complaint Center (IFCC) on how some people have lost outrageous sums of money to these impostors. As a result, we hereby advise you to stop communication with any one not referred to you by us. We have negotiated with the Federal Ministry of Finance that your payment totaling $8,000,000.00 will be released to you via a custom pin based ATM card with a maximum withdrawal limit of $5,000 a day which is powered by Visa Card and can be used anywhere in the world where you see a Visa Card Logo on the Automatic Teller Machine (ATM). We have advised that this should be the only way in which you are to receive your payment because it Is more guaranteed, since over $5 billion was lost on fake checkS last year.

We guarantee 100% receipt of your payment, because we have perfected everything in regards to the release of your $8 million United States Dollars to be 100% risk free and free from any hitches as it is our duty to protect citizens of the United States of America and also Asia and Europe. (This is as a result of the mandate from US Government to make sure all debts owed to citizens of America and also Asia and Europe which includes Inheritance, Contract, Gambling/Lottery etc should be cleared.

To claim your funds, you are hereby advised to contact the ATM Card Center via email for their requirement to proceed and procure your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order on your behalf which will cost you $550 Usd only and nothing more as everything else has been taken cared of by the Federal Government including taxes, custom paper and clearance duty so all you will ever need to pay is $550.00 only.

MR. Patrick Williams

Central Bank of Nigeria

Central Business District,

Cad astral Zone, federal

Capital Territory,

Nigeria.

Email: patrickwilliams_atm1@aol.com

Do contact Mr.Patrick Williams of the ATM Card Center via his contact details above and furnish him with your details as listed below:

FULL NAMES: __________________________________

DELIVERY ADDRESS FOR ATM CARD: __________________

SEX: _______________

DATE OF BIRTH: __________________

TELEPHONE NUMBER: _____________________

EMAIL ADDRESS: _____________________

Upon contacting him with your details, your file would be updated and he will be sending you the payment information which you will use in making payment of $550.00 via MoneyGram or Western Union Money Transfer for the procurement of your Approval of Payment Warrant and Endorsement of your ATM Release Order. After which the delivery of your ATM card will be effected to your designated home address without any further delay, extra fee or any authority raising concerns. Upon receipt of payment the delivery officer will ensure that your package is sent within 48 working hours. Because we are so sure of everything we are giving you a 100% money back guarantee if you do not receive your ATM CARD Shipment Confirmation within the next 48hrs after you have made the payment.Once again we are so sure of you receiving your payment at no any other cost as we have taking it upon our duty to monitor everything in other to cub cyber crime that is perpetrated by those impostors.

ROBERT S. MUELLER,

DIRECTOR

here is the one I got this morning.  Sounds interesting!  ;)

Email Address (Alias): SECRET POWERS <ayse.kolay@nevsehirdh.gov.tr>

Email Subject: Blank (Adds to the mystery I guess LOL).

Email Body:

Do you have any problem you need to solve? A pending court case you want to resolve in your favor? Health, relationship and finance.

Took a lot of self control not to click that return button.  happy097.gif

This is from the United Nations, it has to be real....

UNITED NATIONS OFFICE OF INTERNATIONAL OVERSIGHT SERVICES

Internal Audit,Monitoring,Consulting And Investigations Division.

Attention:

My name is Ms. Carman L. Lapointe, from the United Nations. It is a distinct pleasure to write you again. As you are well aware many foreigners have invested thousands of United States Dollars into Nigeria transactions in Hopeless Dreams to have none of them become a reality.

Right now, as directed by our secretary general Mr.Ban Ki-Moon, We have agreed with the Nigeria Government that US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) would be paid to you through the Western Union Money Transfer Via special arrangement as first installment.

This is to enable you have enough funds to pay for the Tax Clearance and bank charges before you will receive the balance of US$4.1M (Four Million One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only). Please take note that you will pay US$185 only, being Notarization fee and this is the only financial obligation that you will undertake to receive the US$100,000.00 (One Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Only) through the Western Union Money Transfer.

Lastly,i will like you to reconfirm your information to me such as your full name, address and telephone number so that I will proceed with your Western Union Money Transfer within the next 24 hrs and the transaction information will be released to you.

I await your response for further proceedings.

Sincerely yours,

Ms. Carman L. Lapointe

E-mail: ms.carmanns01@superposta.com

{Under-Secretary-General}

Gotta admire the simplicity of this one....

Fedex <info@f.com>

5:03 AM (5 hours ago)

to me

You have a check of 10Million dollars with fedex.reply asap

Figures...the Fed Reserve is only worth $850,000...

Janet Yellen <info@federalreserve.gov>

4:05 PM (11 minutes ago)

to

Why is this message in Spam? It's similar to messages that were detected by our spam filters.  Learn more

Dear Beneficiary,

I am Janet L. Yellen, the newly-sworn Chair, U.S. Federal Reserve Bank. You will get more information about me here.

http://www.federalreserve.gov/aboutthefed/bios/board/yellen.htm

http://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/new-fed-chief-janet-yellen-has-long-history-of-breaking-barriers/2014/02/02/9e8965ca-876d-11e3-833c-33098f9e5267_story.html

I have made it my first point of call since taking office to settle all outstanding payments accrued to individuals/corporations with respect to local and overseas contract payment, debt re-scheduling and outstanding compensation payment. This is to make sure all outstanding payments are settled before the end of the fiscal year 2014.

I have your file here in my office and it says that you are yet to receive your fund valued at $850,000 (Eight Hundred and Fifty Thousand United States Dollars only) as outstanding payment owed to you. This money will now be transferred to your nominated bank account or your preferred payment option.

You are advised to kindly reply this email with the below details enclosed to help us process your payment;

(1) Full Names:

(2) Residential Address:

(3) Current Phone Number:

(4) Age:

(5) Country of Residence:

(6) Occupation:

Thanks for your co-operation as I wait to hear from you.

Janet L. Yellen

Chair, U.S. Federal Reserve Bank

Note: The information contained in this e-mail is private & confidential and may also be legally privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify us, preferably by e-mail, and do not read, copy or disclose the contents of this message to anyone.

I found this one heart felt and touching....

EVANGELIST ELVIS DURAN <info@yahoo.ie>

10:30 AM (14 minutes ago)

I'm sending you this mail in good faith, My name is Evangelist Elvis Duran.I have just been informed by my doctor that I only have few months to live due to cancer illness and I am about to end the race like this without a child.I have decided WILL/DONATE 8,000,000 to you for the good work of god to promote charity works.

God bless you.

Waiting to hear from you,

Humbly and sincerely,

Evangelist Elvis Duran

Whoa...my pal, Warren Buffett just gave me a bunch of money!!!

MR WARREN BUFFETT <office11111122214_5@libero.it>

5:09 AM (0 minutes ago)

to

Greetings to You

You have been gifted $5 MILLION USD donation fund. Contact us at this email for your claim: mrwarrenbuffett2@qq.com

I hope this information meet you well as I know you will be curious to know why/how I selected you to receive a cash sum of $5,000,000,00 USD, our information below is 100% legitimate, please see the link below:

http://articles.latimes.com/2013/jul/08/business/la-fi-mo-warren-buffett-gates-20130708

My wife and I decided to donate the sum of $5,000,000,00 USD to you as part of our charity project to improve the lot of 10 lucky individuals all over the world from our $12 Billion Usd I and My Wife Mapped out to help people before she died. We prayed and searched over the internet for assistance because i saw your profile on Microsoft email owners list and picked you. Susan my wife and i have decided to make sure this is put on the internet for the world to see. my wife has cancer and she died at colchester regional hospital, my wife just didn't die but she was a great person and I miss her so much and this is why I have decided to do one thing i promised her forever. as you could see from the webpage above, am not getting any younger and you can imagine having no much time to live. although am a Billionaire investor and we have helped some charity organizations from our Fund.

You see after taken care of the needs of our immediate family members, Before she died we decided to donate the remaining of our Billions to other individuals around the world in need, the local fire department, the red cross, Haiti, hospitals in truro where Susan underwent her cancer treatment, and some other organizations in Asia and Europe that fight cancer, alzheimer's and diabetes and the bulk of the funds deposited with our payout bank of this charity donation. we have kept just 40% of the entire sum to our self for the remaining days because i am sick and am writing you from hospital computer because i dont know when i will die.

To facilitate the payment process of the funds ($5,000,000.00 USD) which have been donated solely to you, you are to send us

your full names.................

your contact address................

your personal telephone number...............

so that i can forward your payment information to you immediately. I am hoping that you will be able to use the money wisely and judiciously over there in your country. please you have to do your part to also alleviate the level of poverty in your region, help as many you can help once you have this money in your personal account because that is the only objective of donating this money to you in the first place.

I like to re-assure you of the legitimacy of this services as we will not be involved in any fraudulent act and will never be. use the money wisely, we only want to feel good by helping people this time of the year, this is the only thing that makes my wife happy too even now that she is not here with me anymore, we have too much to give away as I only have few months left on earth. I will advise as you as the prospective lucky Person to be calm not to loose this great opportunity which millions of people are trying to entangled but the chances just couldn't come for them because a lot of people are out there to discourage them as they don't know how it works, and have never seen such before.

Thank you for accepting our offer, we are indeed grateful You Can Google my name for more information: Mr Warren Buffett.

God bless you

Mr Warren Buffett Billionaire investor

Got a new one from the FBI this morning....lol  Cute how they even put "james comey" at the bottom.

ATTENTION EMAIL OWNER!!!

Fraud Department Agent DEAN SMITH and Desmond. Mueller Iii Anti-Terrorist and Monetary Crimes Division Fbi Headquarters In Washington, D.C. Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

FBI-Washington Field Office 601 Street, NW Washington, DC 20535

Welcome to FBI.gov

WWW.FBI.gov

FBI Homepage with links to news, services, stories and information of interest to the public.

Am writing to make you understand that this is AGENT DEAN SMITH representing the office of the FBI Director and our fraud department in which i head has been informed about your refusal to comply with the directives from the FBI and we are going ahead with the arrest by today and tomorrow. We monitored your contact with this con men through our global tracking device that detect all the incoming and outgoing e-mails and telephone calls globally from all the countries of the world. We have your e-mail address under our monitoring device set-up any more e-mails to the fraudsters from you will be automatically detected.....Our concern in this issue is for your name to be cleared from the scammers list which has already been submitted to all the crimes agencies in Benin, Germany and United States Of America. We make sure that the laws are followed to the core and this is why the Benin Government which its citizen carried out the fraudulent activities with your information's which you sent to them have to compensate you with the amount as regards the FBI Laws of Sub-Section 12/13 Of the United States Anti-crimes laws.

We have in our file your details which you sent to them and we have checked and found out that you are a honest and hard working person and by this regards we decided to persuade the Benin Government to compensate you for the evil deeds that was carried out with your name.The German man knows that you are the person because he was duped with your identity and this fraudulent activities was carried out by the same people who you have been forwarding your information's/details to all this while with the pretense of dealing with the right offices in Africa

and other countries of the world

You will have to get the CLEARANCE from the office of the High Court of Justice in Benin at the sum of $150Usd.( Dollars Only) This certificate will enable you to get access to the compensation funds of $5.5Million Usd which was offered to you by the Benin Government and don't forget that you need to get the document within 2 days from now as you already know the deadline given to you to secure the documents.If not for the fact that we checked your data before acting towards this directives given to us, you would have been arrested by now and jailed because of your association with criminals in the internet and don't forget our warnings to you.You will have to forward your bank account details to us where you want the $5.5Million Usd to be transferred into as soon as you secure the CLEARANCE FORM.

The German business man who was duped with your identity has reported this case to the world court and it will involve the Government of both countries which are Germany and USA and that is the reason why you must get this document immediately so as to avoid anybody calling your name as being among the fraudsters. With the Certificate, you are free from any form of crimes as your data shows that you are a honest and respectable person in the society. You will have to send the fees to the High Court of Justice over there in Benin within 2days from now so that our local agent can be able to apply our modalities with the High Court of Justice to issue the CLEARANCE FORM to you.Send the fees of $150Usd Usd through Western Union Money Transfer with the name of the account officer in High Court of Justice.

Receivers Name:David Nwabu

City: Cotonou

Amount: $150Usd.

As soon as you send the fees, you will have to get back to us with the following details which are Senders Name and Address, MTCN Number, Text Question and Answer Used and the amount Sent.

As soon as all this requirements are in place, the Certificate will be issued to you and then the compensation funds of $5.5Million Usd will be transferred into your bank account.

To avoid the riot of the law on you and your entire family, we have been pleased to allow you secure the document from the High Court of Justice so that your name could be cleared off the fraudulent list and we also argued with the Benin Republic Government about your compensations and that was the reason why you were compensated with the sum of $5.5,000,000 Usd.

Thanks as I wait for your response

Respectively

AGENT DEAN SMITH

FBI SPECIAL AGENT

FBI Director

james comey

Email:federalbureauinvestigation508@gmail.com

But hey, send in $150 to the FBI and they'll send you $5 million. Sounds almost too good to be true. Lol. And you will avoid "riot of the law on you and your entire family".