WildSurvive Forum
taken by the wind...

Would you rather...

i would have to go with thumbtack, only because it would make a better weapon than the eyedroper...unless you had acid, then totally eyedropper. but if you had iodine to splash on the wound you made with the thumbtack then thumbtack...i mean eye dropper..thumbtack...eyedropper.....eyetack  scared011.gif  damn i hate these kind of questions

We usta put thumb tacks on the heel of our shoes so it would click when we walked. Our old country school teacher would make us take them out. Have you ever stepped on a thumb tack in you bare feet. I have.  scared011.gif

~ Would you rather have a rare speech problem where your moving lips and voice don't match like in an old Kung Fu movie  OR...

get attacked once a day like in a Kung Fu movie (you always win the battle, but you feel the pain of the fight)?

Definatky the kung fu. Im used to always beeing in pain.  Im clumsy  :hugegrin:

~ seriously? You'd want to be attacked every day? Not knowing when or where it will come from?  :dontgetit:  I guess if you always win though, then that's kind of like having super human powers, unless the attackers get older and older through the years. hmmmmmmmm....

~ well, I LIVE on line (The evil lawyer said) so It doesn't matter much if my mouth and voice are in sync. My fingers and my brain are always in sync.

Tell them your right its what I do when Im not at the hospital saving babies lives, raising my kids,doing laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning house,washing dishes, cooking and sleeping on the couch.

Tell them your right its what I do when Im not at the hospital saving babies lives, raising my kids,doing laundry, grocery shopping, cleaning house,washing dishes, cooking and sleeping on the couch.

~ you forgot organizing the tupperware.  :P  (they might could argue about the cooking, and I do have a dishwasher, but I can save some babies in respiratory distress, and I can figure out if it's a heart defect or a lung problem quicker than anyone this side of the Mississippi. THAT's the ONE thing I'm good at.)  :thumbup:

I'm ambi dextrous so the catchers mit works for me. :woot:  (Might spice things up a bit anyway).  moose0024.gif

well brain and mouth out of sync I don't talk that much anyway and a catchers mitt I could just see me at the store oh throw that and this and at the dinner table look out