WildSurvive Forum
taken by the wind...

Would you rather...

Historical speeches,  I've injured myself moving in my sleep before, at least talking in my sleep isn't as dangerous.  ;) :hugegrin:

~ Would you rather ONLY be able to enter rooms by Kool-Aid Man-Style wall crashes

OR...

only be able to exit rooms by jumping through a window as if fleeing a burning building?  :P

Yeah they are...    :glare:  y'all need to quit being so nasty!  :rolleyes:

Well I dont post pictures of my pink underwear.  :glare:

Well I dont post pictures of my pink underwear.  :glare:

~ my underwear ain't nasty.  cool14.gif  How else was I gonna make y'all laugh? Who ELSE around here would ever even THINK to put their panties on Les Strouds head and take a pic of it.  :woot: :rofl: 

That's what makes me special!  moose0024.gif

~ well, according to your brother... you HAVE done both.  :thumbsup:

actually...hes mistaken.  I um... helped someone else enter a room threw the wall once.    :whistle: But exiting out a window. Yeah...been there done that. Once at 3 stories.  Lol

~ Would you rather have Vulcan ears

OR...

a Vulcan personality?

I want that cool nerve pinch trick.

~ Would you rather have the ability to see into the future (but only three minutes ahead)

OR...

have the ability to fly, (but only for thirty second intervals)? 

Good question Watcher!  I'd choose 3 minutes, much more useful in a day to day existence  The flying would be great too, depending on how fast you could fly.  If it was 30 seconds of the old "Jetpack" type flight, don't bother, but 30 seconds at Mach 1 speeds could be quite useful.

If I can see into the future, does it show me different outcomes of different choices?

Watcher...  only YOU would ask that question. Sheeze!  But you're right....  I'm going to say that it will show the future of whatever your actions will produce, because It KNOWS the choice you will make ahead of you making it.  :P

And Doc.... REALLY?  You're FLYING! Floating as high as a house for thirty seconds would be really Cool! I don't have to fly at "Jetpack speed" to have fun with it.

You could skip over traffic, you could jump up in a tree to get away from a bear.  Or a pit bull...  or your brother.  :whistle:

If you're doing MACH 1 you wont even have time to look at anything!  :nono:

I'd fly. No questions about it.

I'm gonna say with the flying thing, that at the end of thirty seconds  you don't come crashing to the ground, you just float down. I can do that cause it's my game.  :hugegrin: