WildSurvive Forum
taken by the wind...

Would you rather...

Definitely fly!  Even at just 30 seconds at a time you could get to a lot of places that would otherwise be unreachable in some of these mountains.  Talk about some sight seeing!

~ Would you rather be able to spit venom like a cobra,

OR...

have echo-location sensors like a bat?   

OR...

Fully functioning Kangaroo legs.  :P

Echo location, I could run full speed through the woods in the blackest of nights and not run into anything. (And it would save many a broken toe on furniture).

BRussle sprouts, we LOVE brussle sprouts, and prune juice too so we'd be good.  We can go through 4 lbs of brussle sprouts when we cook them up.

Me and my buddy rowed a wooden boat down the crick to the next bridge and was supposed to meet another buddy there and camp for the night. He didnt show up so next morning we had to row the boat back up the crick with only a jar of mustard to eat. We would go till we got dizzy and weak from starvation and take a finger full of mustard. You could feel the energy flow back into us and we could go another mile. My lost buddy thought it was very funny.  :curse:

~ Would you rather always have to walk without picking your feet up off the ground

OR

never be able to say the same word twice in one day?

I can go through a day without speaking (had to do it for OA induction in Boy Scouts), So just limiting no repeat words would be easy (As long as it's automatic, I had to manually watch each word and track them, that would be too much work, I'd just stay silent).  But Don't hinder my walking, It only takes a few steps into the wilds to gain some humanity back and the deeper and rougher the terrain gets, the better.  So yeah, that's my choice.