WildSurvive Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Swede

Our tribal names

Guest taken by the wind...

ok guys i need a name too if no one can think of anything better ill keep bleeds like a river lol

That's Your name, Survivor Kid... It came to me on a whim... it must be right. I hope you and your Brrother "Prom Dress" will grow up to be fine young warriors of the Clan...    :kiss: :hug: :cheers: :clap: :clap:

I am a very responsible mom!  Taken, you know how seriously I take my duties as Mother to Many.  Hey, that's a good name for me!  But, you MUST temper your duties and responsibilities with humor or you become a boring, dreary, authoritative drudge!  Everyone knows that God has the best sense of humor of all, look at the duck-billed platypus and giraffe and monkey.  And especially look at US!  If God didn't have such a keen sense of humor, we would be wiped from the face of the planet in a heartbeat!

~ well, I was only playing bobimbob... you know that. I even said that "my" name didn't count....

don't be mad... I've always admired your knowledge... I've told you that a lot of times.

I'm sorry that my sense of humor hurt your feelings. perhaps

It doesn't belong on any forum.

sometimes people don't get it.

I'm the one who is gone. I don't camp, I'm not a survivor (well, not like you are.)  I just like learning from those who do the stuff I can't.

I've never belonged here as a knowledge expert like you are...

I know names are important to you now. But to many, nicknames, are a way of life... I have had several. I never felt like a name defines me... I feel like actions define a person.

Your actions are honorable... I am truly sorry if I hurt your feelings.

I seem to be good at doing that, although I don't try to. I will say that everytime I post anything of humor, you seem to come behind me and correct me. Maybe I have a problem with authority figures. So... I'm sorry. from the bottom of my heart. I try to find the lighter side of situations because that is my survivor instinct. I work with babies and with children who sometimes have to suffer and die. I've never been able to make sense of it. So I don't try. I don't like to get serious when I'm at home because every day I go to work, I am faced wtih the truth that everything we hold dear to us, can be gone in the blink of an eye. That is just what my life has taught me... it's what I've had to become to survive this life. The only side I've ever seen of you is your serious "teacher" side... I was only trying to reach out to a lighter side. I was hoping you'd laugh at my joke, then I would know we could be friends. Because this forum is small, I figured we all have to get along. I have trouble connecting to people who don't laugh at themselves. I'm sorry.

Children of the forum, I have been attentive, just not verbal.

We all need knowledge, and more than knowledge, we need wisdom and understanding.

First, before naming others we must know who we are.  We cannot define the value of others when we do not yet know much about ourselves.  Qualities from our ancestors and friends can be built into us only if we choose, but a good name is better than life, and in life your name represents who your are. Think carefully on this.

Ah so wise woman you speak with words of wisdom.

On construction sites if they give you a name its an honor. They used to call me big E on my last company I worked for. Even the bosses would call me that. It wasnt so much the name but the fact that they liked you enough to give you one. The workers who didnt have a name were just there and no one respected them enough to give them one. If the name fit the person it was given it stuck and everyone accepted it.

By the way why did you call your self LOST?

I apologize for my lack of understanding and lapse in social grace, no excuse.

I will be away for a while on a trip.

I espcialy apologize to Taken....Sorry

some of you will foregive...some of you will forget...some of you will neither...

that is my burden

Yo'

I apologize for my lack of understanding and lapse in social grace, no excuse.

I will be away for a while on a trip.

I espcialy apologize to Taken....Sorry

some of you will foregive...some of you will forget...some of you will neither...

that is my burden

Yo'

~  :hug:

At my last job I was called the King of Panel Land.  I use to be a upholsteror for a company that made office partitions AKA panels. Since I was the only one with the knowledge to build the panels they called me King and my area that I was in charge of was called Panel Land. 

that is my burden

Bob everyone here understands your passion for your connection to your tribe and NO ONE HOLDS ANY THING AGAINST YOU OR EVER WILL.

I did my senior essay on the American Indians or now Native Americans. I studied what information was available on the historic record of the first Americans. History has not treated their plight fairly until recently. Basically when the first white imigrants showed up here they treated the Native Americans as tresspassers when it was them who were trespassing.

My post was ment to be all in fun and more for nick names rather then a real connection to a tribe like your family is. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

:console:

Swede keeper of the flame :thumbup:

Swede:

I am always LOST - Living On Survival Techniques - L.O.S.T.

An irony for sure, because I don't ever recall getting lost.  :)   Survival has been a necessary part of my life.  I have had the need, the desire, and the will to survive many tribulations and scenarios.  So as part of my survival, whether in the wilderness or urban environment my path has taken me into many places.

Jeji, speak up at will, with all respect, evil grows when good people say/do nothing to oppose it. 

As the egyptian sun god Horus I can attest to this. Every morning I kick seth's ass and every night he kicks mine. The fight against evil is a long row to hoe. Horus

Swede's Commune. How is this for a tribal name? OK, how about business name? The boy wants to know if he can set a trap up to Pa's. How is Pa? Deer meat in his frig.