WildSurvive Forum

A lot has happened to Blacksmith since we found him. He came back to Thornebay but took off again. He made his way to the main land with his dog Shelly and worked and hiked his way over the Kuskokwim mountains and 45 days later arrived at the Canadian/Washington border without the proper credentials. The border Patrol took him to Vancouver but Shelly ended up in New Port Washington State. We are working on getting Shelly back to Thornebay.

blacksmithdog.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

How did he get into Canada without the proper ID in the first place?

Yup you got it. Thats what they wanted to know.

Word from Rockfish is they let Blacksmith go last Tuesday and he was pickup by a friend but we dont know where he is now.  doh.gif  The other news is we have the money gathered up and in Rockfishes hands to fly Shelly back to Thornebay. However Blacksmith may have went back to Washington to get Shelly. Who the hell knows at this point.  gen140.gif

I got Shelly... if you send the money to me nothing will happen to her.  :ninja:

:P

I left it in an unmarked brown paper bag, small unmarked bills, behind the dumpster, as  you requested.

I left it in an unmarked brown paper bag, small unmarked bills, behind the dumpster, as  you requested.

I thought you told me you left that bag on her porch on fire when you rang the bell and ran.

I thought you told me you left that bag on her porch on fire when you rang the bell and ran.

One of the two...it's tough to keep them straight.