WildSurvive Forum

so this is going to be a two part post ill start with i found a new interesting desighned knife from tops called the b.o.b knife its ben desighned as a all in one type survival knife buy another durvival experd the brothers of bush craft (part two) so i thought id show it off to every one here http://www.topsknives.com/product_info.php?cPath=2&products_id=371

ok and now to part two after reading after reding the discription on tops web sight i googled brothers of of bushcraft and found there web sight and its two guys that make you tube videos on bushcraft so i thought i would post it here as well hope every one enjoys

http://www.brothersofbushcraft.com/videos/ happy070.gif

I own the knife. It's a good solid design the only thing I don't care for is the Shango notch. Other than that the knife feels really well in the hand and performs bushcraft and campcraft tasks well.

I have the esee 4 and have to say for the size, price and edge holding/sharpening ease in the wilds you really cant do much better. I have bigger knives...I have smaller knives... but this one ends up being the one I carry all the time. it does everything I ask of it with ease. coupled with a good hawk and I don't think there would be a better combo. just my 2c

I have the esee 4 and have to say for the size, price and edge holding/sharpening ease in the wilds you really cant do much better. I have bigger knives...I have smaller knives... but this one ends up being the one I carry all the time. it does everything I ask of it with ease. coupled with a good hawk and I don't think there would be a better combo. just my 2c

the esee 3 is in my list

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk 2