WildSurvive Forum
wingman115

Bobcat Sighting Video

Yup the one Ive seen on my farm looks like that but mine isnt quite that big. Large back legs and when they move they seem to tuck their tail in. Other wise easy to mistake a coyote for one.

Yup the one Ive seen on my farm looks like that but mine isnt quite that big. Large back legs and when they move they seem to tuck their tail in. Other wise easy to mistake a coyote for one.

Swede when I first saw him I thought it was a small cougar! It was a fun day in the woods for a winter day!

He sure didn't act too afraid. Thanks for posting.

I was wearing full Multicam camo so I don't think the bobcat knew what I was. I was also down wind so I'm sure it was a bit confused.

Just stopped to look at video again. Great job holding the camera that long. Beautiful animal . Thanks for posting.

Just stopped to look at video again. Great job holding the camera that long. Beautiful animal . Thanks for posting.

Thanks Sharen it was tough trying to keep an eye on the cat and holding the camera. For a moment I thought he might charge the way he was staring me down!